Welcome to Doha (Qatar) one of the world’s most exciting new destinations! The State of Qatar, an independent sovereign country since 1971, is a member of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC). Dynamic & Contemporary, yet steeped in tradition, Qatar brings together old world hospitality with cosmopolitan sophistication, the chance to enjoy a rich cultural tapestry, new experiences & adventures.
Breakfast at your hotel. Today we proceed for Half Day City Tour of Doha. You have opportunity to see Doha’s best sightseeing spots in this half day tour! You start off with a hotel pick up that takes you to your first destination: the incredible Pearl-Qatar, a nearly four million square meter artificial island and an amazing marvel of engineering. After this breathtaking view, you head to the Katara cultural village, specially created to cater to the cultural events in Doha with its amphitheater, opera house, cinema, conference hall and more. Then you head off to the Royal Stables, also known as the Equestrian Club where owners and trainers gather to see races! At the Museum of Islamic Arts, your next stop, you’ll see the great history of Islamic art with a collection spanning three continents and the painstaking work of over 1400 years. The last stop is at the famous Souq Waqif, a dazzling marketplace in Doha full of traditional garments, spices, local crafts, and souvenirs. It’s the perfect way to cap your day before you’re brought back to your hotel.
A comfortable 4-wheel drive vehicle will take you from Doha, south along the coastal route to the Sealine Beach Resort, where your vehicle will be prepared for the exciting desert journey ahead. Your desert adventure over the soft sand of the magnificent dunes is as memorable, as is exciting. This tour offers the visitor ideal photo opportunities; allowing you to capture the stunning panoramic views of spectacular sand dunes and the Inland Sea, while enjoying the excitement of a roller-coaster ride of the dunes.
After breakfast, you have free time to relax and explore Doha on your own. You can also opt for some optional sightseeing such Dhow Cruise, Desert Safari or Souq Waqif Tour.
After breakfast, depending on your departure time of flight we will transfer you to Doha International Airport. We hope you enjoyed your stay in Doha & we thank you for providing us opportunity to serve you & cater your travel requirements.
- 4 nights’ hotel accommodation in selected Hotel Category
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel restaurant.
- Meet & Assist at the Airport by our local Representative
- Arrival Transfers from Doha International Airport to Hotel on Private Basis
- Half Day City Tour of Doha on Seat In Coach Basis
- Half Day Desert Safari with Inland Sea Tour on Seat In Coach Basis
- Departure Transfers from the Hotel to Doha International airport on Private Basis
- *GST @ 5 % extra to be paid on Final Package Price
- TCS @ 5 % extra to be paid on Final Package Price
- Tourism Dirham if any needs to be paid directly to hotel at Check-In
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Anything which is not specified in Inclusions
- Peak / Festival Period Surcharge to be paid extra. Will be notified at time of booking confirmation
- Surcharges applicable during FIFA (1st Nov 22 – 18th Dec 22) & New Year Period (19th Dec 22 – 9th Jan 23)
- Early Check-In & Late Check-Out