Best of Kuala Lumpur with Penang
Welcome to Malaysia! You will be welcomed on arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport transferred to your hotel. On arrival, Check-In to your Hotel. Kuala Lumpur is the capital of Malaysia and & the city is located in west-central Peninsular (West). It is the country’s largest urban area and its cultural, commercial, and transportation centre. Rest of the day is free to relax in hotel or you can explore the neighbourhood.
Breakfast at the Hotel. The capital city of Malaysia is an extremely popular travel destination in for tourists planning to visit the Asian region. This is why tourists search a complete tour of Kuala Lumpur because they need to cover a lot of ground in order to truly capture the city’s history, current development, and future potential. You can take pictures of a couple of magnificent city symbols dominating the KL skyline which are the breathtaking Petronas Towers, the tallest twin buildings in the world and two 88-story Islamic masterpieces with a post-modern architectural design which was in 1996. The equally impressive KL Tower has the highest viewpoint in KL because it’s also the seventh tallest communication tower in the world which tourists can experience because it’s open to the public The tour will drive past the picturesque and sprawling 91.6-hectare urban park known as Lake Gardens on your way to the National Monument, a historical structure that commemorates Malaysia’s fight for freedom during World War II. In the nearby National Mosque of Malaysia tourists can feast their eyes on its awe-inspiring modern construction built using a modern architectural style in reinforced concrete to symbolize the country’s newly-gained independence. Plus, you can experience the unique balance of Eastern and Western architecture of the historic K.L. Railway Station, built in 1886 continues to operate to this day.
After breakfast, we transfer you to the KLIA to catch a flight (at additional cost) to Penang, upon arrival met by our local representative and we transfer you to hotel rest of the day free and easy. Georgetown, the capital of the island Penang, is named after the British King George III. The city is located at the northeast side of the island and has, suburbs included, about 550.000 inhabitants. After Penang was handed over by the sultan of Kedah to the English, Sir Francis Light founded the city Georgetown. He immediately started the construction of Fort Cornwallis. Over the years this first settlement evolved into a big city (in that time). In 1957 Georgetown got permission to be called a city and until 1972 it was the only city in Malaysia with this permission. Rest of the day is free to explore at leisure.
After breakfast, we take you through a full day city tour of Penang covering the main attractions such as War Museum, Snake Temple, Botanical Garden and the Butterfly Farm. One can also go out on shopping and visit various temples as well as beaches of this beautiful city. Discover famous sights in Penang with this half day morning Tour which being one of the pioneer of Batik manufacturing in the island, Snake Temple, this temple was build in 1850 and Probably the only one of its kind in the world International, The temple is famous for a number of poisonous snakes inside it, which is rare in the whole world as well as will visit jewelry factory and a Malay Kampung.
Enjoy your last morning in Malaysia before checking out of your hotel and being transferred to Penang airport, where you will depart for your destination with bags full of souvenirs and happy memories.
- 2 Nights’ accommodation at Kuala Lumpur in selected hotel category
- 2 Nights’ accommodation at Penang in selected hotel category
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour on Seat In Coach (SIC) basis
- Drive Pass Putrajaya Tour – 30 mins (no stop)
- Half Day Penang City Tour on Seat In Coach (SIC) basis
- Return Airport Transfers
- All Tours & Transfers on Seat In Coach (SIC) basis
- All Hotel Taxes & Service Charge
- *GST @ 5 % extra to be paid on Final Package Price
- TCS @ 5 % to be paid on Final Invoice Amount
- City Tax | Tourist Tax to be paid extra directly to Hotel at time of Check-In
- International Airfares
- Cost of Visa
- Travel Insurance
- Cost of RT-PCR Test
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Anything which is not specified in Inclusions
- Rates are not valid during Black-Out Dates
- Peak / Festival Period Surcharge to be paid extra & will be notified at time of booking confirmation
- Genting Park / Indoor Park Ticket not included
- Surcharges & Tax if any needs to be paid extra at time of confirmation
- Early Check-In & Late Check-Out