Best of Thailand with Phuket
On arrival in Thailand, transfer by flight (on your own) to Phuket. Phuket province is located in southern Thailand. It is the biggest Island of Thailand and sits on the Andaman Sea. Being a big island, Phuket is surrounded by many magnificent Beaches such as Rawai, Patong, Karon, Kamala, Kata Yai, Kata Noi, and Mai Khao. Laem Phromthep viewpoint is said to feature the most beautiful sunsets in Thailand. On arrival in Phuket, guest will be transferred to SHA+ Hotel & will have to undergo a mandatory RT-PCR Test at nearest centre. Guest will need quarantine themselves till they receive a negative RT-PCR report.
Enjoy breakfast at Hotel. Today we proceed for Half Day Guided Phuket City Tour. Drive along scenic beach roads via Patong, Karon, Kata or Phuket Town. Visit Phuket View Point enjoy sea view of Kata, Karon, Patong Beach. Visit “Wat Chalong” the main temple in Phuket “Wat Chalong” is a historical landmark and Buddhist temple in Phuket’s Chalong Bay. Visit Phuket’s unique Big Buddha (at additional cost) on the top of Nakerd Hill . The Great Buddha of Phuket, is a seated Maravija Buddha statue in Phuket. Return to Hotel by afternoon and rest of day is free at leisure or you can opt for optional sightseeings.
Enjoy breakfast at Hotel. Today we depart between (9:00 – 9:30) for a Full Day Tour of James Bond Island by Longtail Boat. The spot was made famous in the movie, “The Man with the Golden Gun”. The James Bond Island tour includes a cruise through Phang Nga Bay – about 25 kilometers north-east of Phuket. Admire stunningly beautiful rocky cliffs rising dramatically out of the sea. You’ll be closer to the water in the traditional Thai longtail boat as you tour James Bond Island. A sunroof protects you from the tropical sunlight. You’ll enjoy a set lunch and that exhilarating (optional) canoeing experience.
Breakfast at Hotel. We transfer you to Phuket Airport for flight to Bangkok. On arrival in Bangkok we transferred to picturesque seaside town of Pattaya, on the Gulf of Thailand. Check-In at your Hotel in Pattaya. In the evening, attend the Alcazar Cabaret Show to witness a uniquely Thai spectacle full of light, sound and colour. Alcazar Cabaret Show in Pattaya is the perfect place for people who love live performances and stage shows. The 70 minutes long Alcazar Cabaret Show will feature 17 acts that showcase the culture, dance, and songs of Chinese, Thai, Indian, Russian, Persian, etc.
After breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Coral Island by speedboat, an hour away. Coral Island also known as “Koh Larn” is a little patch of paradise just a 45-minute boat ride from Pattaya Pier. Enjoy the sun, sand and turquoise waters on this tiny stretch of paradise. Discover Pattaya’s rich underwater world, fly with a parachute go on a sea walker dive and more – all on a secluded beach. This Coral Island activity combines 5 fun water things to do in Pattaya and you are sure to find something you’ve always wanted to try. Option to choose from snorkeling, sea walker diving, parasailing, jet skiing, and banana boating! Don’t forget your CD full of exciting Pattaya memories and share the experience with friends and family back home.
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast at the hotel and depart for Bangkok City. Bangkok, the capital of Thailand is a modern-day melting pot of contrasting cultures and faiths. Here, towering skyscrapers stand in harmony next to temples and monasteries. Bangkok is known to welcome more visitors than any other city in the world. Your half day tour will include all major attractions including the Temple of the Marble Buddha, the Temple of the Golden Buddha and Visit to Gems Gallery, a world renowned centre for gems and jewellery. Evening you have free time at leisure or we suggest you to visit wallet-friendly shopping centres such as Chatuchak Weekend Market, MBK Shopping Centre or Pratunam Market.
After enjoying breakfast at the hotel we depart for Full Day Excursion to Safari World with Marine Park. Witness species that are on the endangered list and learn about what is being done to preserve their existence. Then watch as trained animals perform breathtaking tricks and carnivorous animals are fed. First, you explore the safari which is an open zoo with creatures including rhinos, deer, bears, zebras, and flocks of brightly colored tropical birds all roaming and flying free in their carefully constructed habit zones. See giraffes as they graze and try your best to fit their entire body and arching neck into the frame of one photo. Then visit a more protected area to see the jungle’s mightiest species—the Bengal tiger and African lion—as they are fed raw meat. After you’ve explored the safari area, check out the marine park where dolphins energetically flip through the air as they perform tricks. See sunbathing, vocal seals, and a variety of other marine animals from all over the world. Then enjoy a buffet lunch before finishing your thrilling day amongst wildlife with a ride to your hotel through the bustling jungle that is Bangkok.
Enjoy your last morning in Bangkok before checking out and being transferred to the airport, where you will depart for your destination with bags full of souvenirs and happy memories.
- 3 Nights’ accommodation at Phuket in selected hotel category
- 2 Nights’ accommodation at Pattaya in selected hotel category
- 2 Nights’ accommodation at Bangkok in selected hotel category
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Return Airport Transfers from Phuket Airport to Phuket Hotel on Private Basis
- Half Day Guided Phuket City Tour on Seat In Coach Basis
- Full Day Excursion to James Bond Island by Longtail Boat with Local Lunch on Seat In Coach Basis (National Park Fees Included)
- Private Transfers from Bangkok Airport (BKK) to Pattaya Hotel – Bangkok Hotel – Bangkok Airport (BKK) on Private Basis
- Alcazar Show (Normal) Seating on Seat In Coach Basis – subject to operation
- Half Day Coral Island Tour on Seat In Coach Basis
- Bangkok City & Temple Tour on Seat In Coach Basis
- Full Day Excursion to Safari World & Marine Park on Seat In Coach Basis
- All Local Taxes & Charges
- * GST @ 5% applicable on Final Invoice Amount
- TCS @ 5% extra (claimable) on Final Package Amount
- Cost of On Arrival Visa Charges (approximately THB 2000 – THB 3000) per person)
- Cost of Mandatory RT-PCR Test on Day-1 (approx between THB 2100 to THB 4000)
- Cost of Mandatory Travel Insurance of USD 50,000 per pax require for Thailand Pass
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Anything which is not specified in Inclusions
- Peak / Festival Period Surcharge to be paid extra & will be notified at time of booking confirmation
- Early Check-In & Late Check-Out
- Additional Transfer Charges from (DMK) Airport
- Packages are valid till 30th Oct 2022