Charming Singapore with Malaysia
Welcome to Singapore! You will be welcomed on arrival at Singapore Changi Airport and transferred to your hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day getting your bearings and exploring the neighbourhood. Later in the evening we proceed to Singapore Night Safari. Night Safari is the world’s first nocturnal zoo and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Singapore. Night Safari, the world’s first nocturnal wildlife park, is a 13-time winner of the Best Attraction category awarded by Singapore Tourism Board. Close to 900 animals from approximately 100 species (of which almost 41 per cent are threatened) inhabit the 35-hectare park.
After breakfast at the hotel, you begin your tour of the city. Your half day tour of Singapore will include all major attractions such as Merlion Park, Fountain of Wealth, Chinatown, Little India, City Hall and Parliament House. The tour will have photo-stop at Singapore Flyer.
Breakfast at Hotel. Start your Sentosa experience on a high by riding the Singapore Cable Car Sky Network from Faber Peak Singapore into the island. It’s the ultimate fun day out for the whole family. Next we visit Madamme Tussauds (5 in 1). The ticket includes visit to attraction such as Images of Singapore, Spirit of Singapore Boat Ride, Madame Tussauds, Ultimate Film Star Experience & Marvel 4D Cinema. Our last attraction will be visit to Wings of Time. A fitting end to your day out at Sentosa, this spectacular light water show about friendship and courage is staged nightly. Be wowed by spellbinding laser, fire and water effects set to a majestic soundtrack, complete with a jaw dropping fireworks display, possibly the only place to see this in Singapore.
Breakfast at Hotel. Depending on the departure time of your coach from Singapore to Malaysia we will transfer you to Singapore Coach Terminal. Later on arrival in Kuala Lumpur, you will be picked up from Coach Station & transferred to your Hotel for Check-In. Later we have free time to explore the beautiful metropolitan city Kuala Lumpur on your own.
After breakfast at the hotel, you begin your tour of the Malaysian capital. Your tour of Kuala Lumpur will take you to all of the city’s attractions including the gold-domed King’s Palace, National Monument and National Museum built to commemorate the Malaysian Struggle for Independence.
Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel and leave for the Genting Highlands hill top resort. Admire the stunning views as you ascend to the resort by cable car. One of Malaysia’s biggest tourist draws, Genting has something for everyone. Visit the indoor theme park (on your own), perfect for adrenaline junkies of every age. You could even try your luck at Casino de Genting, the biggest of its kind in the country. En route visit Batu Caves, home to one of the largest Hindu temples outside of India dedicated to Lord Murugan.
Enjoy your last morning in Malaysia before checking out of your hotel and being transferred to the airport, where you will depart for your destination with bags full of souvenirs and happy memories.
- 3 Nights’ accommodation in Singapore in choice of selected hotel category
- 2 Nights’ accommodation in Kuala Lumpur in choice of selected hotel category
- 1 Night accommodation in Genting Highland in choice of selected hotel category
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotel
- Excursion to Night Safari on Seat In Coach Basis
- Half Day Panoramic Singapore City Tour on Seat In Coach Basis
- Half Day Sentosa Island Tour with One Way Cable Car, Madame Tussauds, Images of Singapore, Spirit of Singapore – Boat Ride, Ultimate Film Star Experience, Marvel 4D Cinema & Wings of Time (07:30 pm) on SIC Basis
- One Way Coach Ticket from Singapore – Kuala Lumpur on Starmart Coach
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour on Seat In Coach Basis
- One Way Genting Cable Car Ride
- Entrance to Batu Caves en-route to Genting Highlands
- All Transfers & Tours on Seat In Coach Basis in Singapore
- All Tours on Seat In Coach Basis in Malaysia
- Transfers from Kuala Lumpur Coach Terminal – Kuala Lumpur Hotel on SIC Basis
- All Airport Transfers on Private Basis in Malaysia
- Cost of Singapore & Malaysia Tourist Visa (e-Visa) – subject to immigration approval
- *GST @ 5 % extra to be paid on Final Package Price
- TCS @ 5 % to be paid on Final Invoice Amount
- International Airfares
- Travel Insurance
- Cost of RT-PCR Test
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Anything which is not specified in Inclusions
- Rates are not valid during Black-Out Dates
- Peak / Festival Period Surcharge to be paid extra & will be notified at time of booking confirmation
- Genting Park / Indoor Park Ticket not included
- Surcharges & Tax if any needs to be paid extra at time of confirmation
- Early Check-In & Late Check-Out
- Rates are subject to availablity at time of confirmation