Charming Singapore with Thailand
Welcome to Singapore! You will be welcomed on arrival at Singapore Changi Airport and transferred to your hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day getting your bearings and exploring the neighborhood. Later in the evening we proceed to Singapore Night Safari. Night Safari is the world’s first nocturnal zoo and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Singapore. Night Safari, the world’s first nocturnal wildlife park, is a 13-time winner of the Best Attraction category awarded by Singapore Tourism Board. Close to 900 animals from approximately 100 species (of which almost 41 per cent are threatened) inhabit the 35-hectare park.
After breakfast at the hotel, you begin your tour of the city. Your half day tour of Singapore will include all major attractions such as Merlion Park, Fountain of Wealth, Chinatown, Little India, City Hall and Parliament House. Shop for souvenirs at the Chinatown street market and try the uniquely Singaporean Roti Prata at Little India. Your city tour ends in the afternoon and you have the rest of the evening free to indulge in some retail therapy. Afternoon we proceed for our excursion to Gardens by the bay. The conservatory complex at Gardens by the Bay, Singapore, comprises two cooled conservatories – the Flower Dome & the Cloud Florest. Supertrees are tree-like structures that dominate the Gardens’ landscape with heights that range between 25 metres (82 ft) and 50 metres (160 ft). They are vertical gardens that perform a multitude of functions, which include planting, shading and working as environmental engines for the gardens.
Breakfast at Hotel. Start your Sentosa experience on a high by riding the Singapore Cable Car Sky Network from Faber Peak Singapore into the island. It’s the ultimate fun day out for the whole family. Next we visit Madamme Tussauds (5 in 1). The ticket includes visit to attraction such as Images of Singapore, Spirit of Singapore Boat Ride, Madame Tussauds, Ultimate Film Star Experience & Marvel 4D Cinema. Our last attraction will be visit to Wings of Time. A fitting end to your day out at Sentosa, this spectacular light water show about friendship and courage is staged nightly. Be wowed by spellbinding laser, fire and water effects set to a majestic soundtrack, complete with a jaw dropping fireworks display, possibly the only place to see this in Singapore.
Enjoy your last morning in Singapore before checking out and being transferred to the airport, where you will depart for your onward destination Bangkok. You will be welcomed on arrival at Bangkok Airport and transferred to picturesque seaside town of Pattaya, on the Gulf of Thailand. Later we arrive in Pattaya & Check into your hotel. Pattaya is a popular Beach resort on the Gulf of Thailand, just 150 km southeast of Bangkok –a mere two-hour drive. This city is best known for its nightlife – you can watch a cabaret show at Alcazar Cabaret or simply head to Walking Street and explore the neon-lit street filled with clubs, bars, and pubs
After breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Coral Island by speedboat, an hour away. Coral Island also known as “Koh Larn” is a little patch of paradise just a 45-minute boat ride from Pattaya Pier. Enjoy the sun, sand and turquoise waters on this tiny stretch of paradise. The adventurous could try their hand at parasailing, sea walking or exploring the coral reefs (on own at additional cost). In the evening, attend the Alcazar Cabaret Show to witness a uniquely Thai spectacle full of light, sound and colour and if you’re lucky you might even catch them play a Bollywood number.
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast at the hotel and depart for Bangkok. On arrival in Bangkok we check-in to our choice of selected category of Hotel. Enroute we will take you on a tour of Bangkok city. Your half day tour will include all major attractions including the Temple of the Marble Buddha, the Temple of the Golden Buddha and the Gems Gallery, a world renowned centre for gems and jewellery.
After breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Safari World and Marine Park, Thailand’s biggest open zoo, where you will see dolphins, orangutans, lions and birds. Watch wild animals perform breathtaking tricks and be enthralled by the feeding frenzy of endangered carnivores.
Enjoy your last morning in Bangkok before checking out and being transferred to the airport, where you will depart for your destination with bags full of souvenirs and happy memories.
- 3 Nights’ accommodation in Singapore with breakfast in choice of selected hotel category
- 2 Nights’ accommodation in Pattaya with breakfast in choice of selected hotel category
- 2 Nights’ accommodation in Bangkok with breakfast in choice of selected hotel category
- Return Airport Transfers on Seat In Coach Basis in Singapore
- Half Day Singapore City Tour
- Singapore Night Safari with Tram Ride
- Half Day Sentosa Island Tour with One Way Cable Car, Madame Tussauds, Images of Singapore, Spirit of Singapore – Boat Ride, Ultimate Film Star Experience, Marvel 4D Cinema & Wings of Time (07:30 pm) on SIC Basis
- Bangkok Airport – Pattaya Hotel – Bangkok Hotel – Bangkok Airport on Private Basis
- Entrance Tickets to Alcazar Show
- Coral Island Tour with Lunch
- Bangkok City Tour
- Safari World & Marine Park
- All Tours on SIC basis in Bangkok & Transfers on Private Basis
- Cost of Singapore Tourist Visa – subject to immigration approval
- All Tours & Transfer on Seat In Coach Basis in Singapore
- *GST @ 5% extra to be paid on Final Package Price
- TCS @ 5% extra to be paid on Final Package Price
- Cost of Thailand Visa
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Anything which is not specified in Inclusions
- Peak / Festival Period Surcharge to be paid extra & will be notified at time of booking confirmation
- Sentosa Island rates are worked on stay between Sun – Thu basis. Surcharges will apply for Fri – Sat stay.
- Early Check-In & Late Check-Out
- Rates are subject to availablity at time of confirmation