Cost Saver Kuala Lumpur with Genting Highlands
Welcome to Malaysia! You will be welcomed on arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport and transferred to your hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day getting your bearings and exploring the neighbourhood. Kuala Lumpur is the capital of Malaysia. Its modern skyline is dominated by the 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers, a pair of glass-and-steel-clad skyscrapers with Islamic motifs. The towers also offer a public skybridge and observation deck. The city is also home to British colonial-era landmarks such as the Kuala Lumpur Railway Station and the Sultan Abdul Samad Building.
Breakfast at the Hotel. The capital city of Malaysia is an extremely popular travel destination in for tourists planning to visit the Asian region. This is why tourists search a complete tour of Kuala Lumpur because they need to cover a lot of ground in order to truly capture the city’s history, current development, and future potential. You can take pictures of a couple of magnificent city symbols dominating the KL skyline which are the breathtaking Petronas Towers, the tallest twin buildings in the world and two 88-story Islamic masterpieces with a post-modern architectural design which was in 1996. The equally impressive KL Tower has the highest viewpoint in KL because it’s also the seventh tallest communication tower in the world which tourists can experience because it’s open to the public The tour will drive past the picturesque and sprawling 91.6-hectare urban park known as Lake Gardens on your way to the National Monument, a historical structure that commemorates Malaysia’s fight for freedom during World War II. In the nearby National Mosque of Malaysia tourists can feast their eyes on its awe-inspiring modern construction built using a modern architectural style in reinforced concrete to symbolize the country’s newly-gained independence. Plus, you can experience the unique balance of Eastern and Western architecture of the historic K.L. Railway Station, built in 1886 continues to operate to this day.
After breakfast, you will be met by our representative and we would transfer you to Batu Caves enroute Genting highlands. After arriving in Genting on board the cable car, enjoy and spend the day in the indoor theme park. Genting has one of the best and largest casino in the world, Genting also has an indoor as well as a wet park. One can visit “First World Plaza” which is famous for both shopping as well as dining.
Enjoy your last morning in Malaysia before checking out of your hotel and being transferred to the Kuala Lumpur airport, where you will depart for your destination with bags full of souvenirs and happy memories.
- 3 Nights’ accommodation at Kuala Lumpur in selected hotel category
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Day Trip to Genting Highlands with Two Way Cable Car Ride
- Enroute Stop to Batu Caves – 45 Mins (Kuala Lumpur – Genting Highlands)
- Return Airport Transfers
- All Tours & Transfers on Seat In Coach Basis
- All Hotel Taxes & Service Charges
- *GST @ 5 % extra to be paid on Final Package Price
- TCS @ 5 % to be paid on Final Invoice Amount
- City Tax | Tourist Tax to be paid extra directly to Hotel at time of Check-In
- International Airfares
- Cost of Visa
- Travel Insurance
- Cost of RT-PCR Test
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Anything which is not specified in Inclusions
- Rates are not valid during Black-Out Dates
- Peak / Festival Period Surcharge to be paid extra & will be notified at time of booking confirmation
- Genting Park / Indoor Park Ticket not included
- Surcharges & Tax if any needs to be paid extra at time of confirmation
- Early Check-In & Late Check-Out