- Assistance upon arrival at Kushok Bakula Rinpoche Airport,
- Traditional welcome in the Hotel with Welcome Drink (Hot Tea / Coffee / Kahwa) on arrival
- 04 Nights’ Accommodation twin/double sharing basis as per the Itinerary
- Meal Plan - 04 Breakfast & 04 Dinner
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-Ac Innova | Tempo Traveller as per the itinerary
- Wild Life fees & Red Cross fee
- All toll taxes/Parking fee/Driver allowance
- Ladakh Entry Fee
- Inner Line Permit for Nubra Valley & Pangong Lake
Ladakh (meaning “land of high mountain passes”) is a mountainous region in North India. Leh, the main city is situated at 3500m above sea level nestled in the great Himalayan, Karakoram, Zanskar and Ladakh ranges. Ladakh is known for remote mountain beauty, studded with monasteries and stupas. Ladakh is often referred as “Little Tibet” due to its geographical proximity and strong links to Tibetan culture. Leh is at 3500m above sea level so acclimatization can get difficult because of high altitude. It is advisable to spend at least two days to acclimatize before you set out for your adventures. Drink plenty of water or other fluids such as soup, tea and juice. Ladakh is a rain shadow region of the Himalayas, the annual average rainfall in Leh is 100 mm. In summer, temperature reaches 25°C and it drops down to -15°C in winter. The high passes are closed during winter due to heavy snowfall.
- Excusions to Sham Valley
- Famous Spot of Hall of Fame, Gurudwara Pather Sahib, Magnetic Hill, Confelence of the Zanskar & Alchi Gompa
- Excursions to Khardungla Top which is the Highest Motarable Pass in the World.
- Ride on a Bacterian Camel (double humped) amidst the sand dunes of this high altitude desert with snowcapped mountains on the horizon
- Excursions to Pangong Tso Via Agham & Shyok Vallay
- Witness of Indo-China Border
Arrival Leh by morning flight and transfer to the hotel. After welcome drink take a complete rest for acclimatization to the height altitude of Leh (3500 meters). In the late afternoon drive to the city for an orientation walk in the markets‚ followed by a visit to Shanti Stupa‚ Leh palace. Dinner and overnight in hotel.
Leh - Excursion to Sham Valley (65 Kms / 04 Hrs One Way)
After breakfast you drive downstream along the River Indus on Leh – Kargil Highway. And start our sightseeing with Hall Of Fame (Museum Constructed by India Army) near Leh is worth a visit for every Indian, and proceed further to Gurudwara Patthar Sahib at an altitude of 3600 Mtrs about 22 Kms from Leh was constructed in memory of Guru Nanak Dev ji Nestled deep in the Himalayas, A drive of another 4 km took us to Magnetic Hill which defies the law of gravity. As you move ahead from Magnetic Hills, just before Nimmu Village, there comes a famous Confluence Of Two Rivers Indus River coming from Tibet (left) and Zanskar River coming from Zanskar Valley (right). After visiting confluence we head to Alchi Gompa, The complex of temples located within the village is the most celebrated of Ladakh’s monasteries and dates back to the 11th century. After visiting Alchi we back towards leh enroute visiting Likir Monastery was built in 11th century and was again re-built in 18th century and houses a 25 feet Lord gold covered Buddha Statue. Later we drive back to Leh. Dinner and overnight at Hotel in Leh.
Leh–Nubra Valley Via Khardung La 18,390 Ft. (120 Kms / 4 – 5 Hrs)
After breakfast we drive to Nubra Valley. The road journey from Leh to Nubra Valley passes over Khardung La (The Highest Motorable Road In The World) at 5,602 Mtrs / 18,390 Ft, around 39 km from Leh. From the pass, one can see all the way south over the Indus valley to seemingly endless peaks and ridges of the Zanskar range, and north to the giants of the Saser massif. Nubra Valley is popularly known as Ldumra or the valley of flowers. It is situated in the north of Ladakh between the Karakoram and Ladakh ranges of the Himalayas. The average altitude of the valley is 10,000 Ft. above sea level. Upon arrival in Nubra we check in at our Camp / Hotel in Hunder for Overnight stay. In the evening you can walk around the tiny villages to see how the locals live in this part of the world. A visit to a Ladakhi home can be arranged. Overnight Stay at the Camp or Hotel.
Nubra Valley To Leh Via Pangong Tso (307 Kms / 10 Hrs)
After an early breakfast we check out from Camp or hotel and drive towards Hunder where you have opportunity to ride on a bacterian camel (double humped) amidst the sand dunes of this high altitude desert with snowcapped mountains on the horizon. On the return stop at Diskit which is the headquarter town of Nubra Valley. Stroll around the bazaar observing the shops and local people going about their daily chores. Diskit is famous for 515 years old Buddhist Monastery, lying magnificently situated on a hilltop, facing the entire Valley. Later we drive towards PangongTso via Agham & Shyok Valley. Some of the road patches in areas are extremely tough (towards nubra side) in terms of road conditions but no doubt the journey is very scenic! Later after crossing this adventurous part we drive further towards Durbuk & Tangtse for Pangong you pass through few small villages of Changthang and finally you can have a sudden view of the Pangong lake situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m). This famous blue brackish Lake of Pangong is 5/6 Kms wide and over 133 Kms long with half of its running the other side of the “Indo China Border”. After drive back to Leh via Changla Pass 5486 Mtrs Dinner and overnight at Hotel in Leh.
Depart Leh (Fly Out)
Ensures a punctual Transfer and our driver will take you to the airport for onward destination.
- GST (5%)
- Any Airfare or Train
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Any changes you may choose to make during your tour
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc