Doha City Break
Welcome to Doha (Qatar) one of the world’s most exciting new destinations! The State of Qatar, an independent sovereign country since 1971, is a member of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC). Dynamic & Contemporary, yet steeped in tradition, Qatar brings together old world hospitality with cosmopolitan sophistication, the chance to enjoy a rich cultural tapestry, new experiences & adventures.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today we proceed for Full Day City Tour (Visions of Doha) with Lunch at Indian Restaurant. Drive from your Hotel and Stop at Msheireb Downtown for a Tram tour of the historical downtown of Doha and “the world’s smartest and most sustainable fully built city district“. Take the Souq Underpass to the fascinating Souq Waqif: a traditional bazaar with myriad of little shops to find truly anything: ceramic and fabric, spices, Arab sweets & perfumes, candied fruit and traditional clothing as well as the classic souvenirs. Stop for traditional Arabic sweets & tea at Souq Waqif. Drive along the gleaming towers of West Bay before arriving at the cultural hub Katara. Final stop is at the The Pearl Qatar, a popular visitor attraction, featuring Mediterranean-style yacht-lined marinas, hotels, luxurious shopping experience and modern dining spots.
After breakfast, depending on your departure time of flight we will transfer you to Doha (Hamad) International Airport. We hope you enjoyed your stay in Doha & we thank you for providing us opportunity to serve you & cater your travel requirements.
- 2 nights’ hotel accommodation in selected Hotel Category
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel restaurant.
- Meet & Assist at the Airport by our local Representative
- Arrival Transfers from Doha International Airport to Hotel on Private Basis
- Full Day Visions of Doha (City Tour) with Indian Meal at Restaurant on Private Basis
- Departure Transfers from the Hotel to Doha International airport on Private Basis
- *GST @ 5 % extra to be paid on Final Package Price
- TCS @ 5 % extra to be paid on Final Package Price
- Tourism Dirham if any needs to be paid directly to hotel at Check-In
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Anything which is not specified in Inclusions
- Peak / Festival Period Surcharge to be paid extra. Will be notified at time of booking confirmation
- Surcharges applicable during FIFA (1st Nov 22 – 18th Dec 22) & New Year Period (19th Dec 22 – 9th Jan 23)
- Early Check-In & Late Check-Out
- Packages are valid till 30th March 2023.