- Arrival at Cairo International Airport, greeted by our representative who will assist the group through immigration and customs formalities.
- Transfer by our deluxe coach to your hotel in Cairo for check-in.
- Evening optional tour (Sound and Light show).
- After breakfast at 08:00 am, full day visits of the Great Pyramids of Giza and their guardian, the famous Sphinx, papyrus fair, cotton shop and perfume.
- Continue visits of the Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili Bazaars (tour end at around 04:00 pm).
- Overnight at hotel
- Early morning after breakfast, at 07:00 am, transfer to Alexandria by Travco A/C vehicle.
- Arrival into Alexandria (Cairo / Alexandria 225 K.N around 02:30 h)
- Full day visits of Catacomb, Roman Theater, Pompey’s Pillar, view of Citadel of Qait Bay from outside and Montazah Gardens.
- After visits transfer back to Cairo (reaching Cairo by 06:00 pm)
- Overnight at hotel.
Check-out after breakfast, transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis (standard room).
- Sightseeing tours as mentioned in the program including transportation by our deluxe coach, entrance fees and qualified English-speaking guide.
- All Transfers in Cairo (Apt/Htl/Apt).
- Entry visa of Egypt.
- Extra meals.
- Entrance inside the Pyramids.
- Any personal expenses.
- Beverage, drinks and mineral water during meals.
- Whispers at Egyptian museum US$ 2 P.P (obligatory starting from 5 pax).
- Optional tours.
- Tips (Suggested US$ 7 P.P per day).