Essential West Greenland
Arrival in Iceland
Fly to Keflavik Airport and transfer to your accommodation in Reykjavik for an overnight stay. Explore this vibrant city and enjoy dinner at one of the many fabulous restaurants that the capital has to offer.
Reykjavik - Ilulissat
Transfer back to Keflavik Airport for your flight to Ilulissat. Transfer to Hotel Arctic and enjoy a short city tour. This evening enjoy a welcome dinner at your hotel.
Spend the next two days at leisure for optional excursions to discover more about daily life in the Arctic. Choose from gentle walks to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ilulissat Icefjord, boat trips among the iceberg and even a home visit sharing the gossip with the locals over a cup of coffee. Perhaps visit the new and informative Icefjord Centre, or just sit on the hotel balcony and watch the gigantic icebergs float by!
Ilulissat - Reykjavik
Transfer to the airport for the return flight to Keflavik Airport. On arrival, take a short taxi ride (payable locally) to your Reykjavik accommodation for one night.
Transfer to Keflavik airport in time for your flight home.
- Return flights between Iceland and Greenland
- Accommodation in rooms with private facilities
- All breakfasts and 1 dinner
- Return transfers from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik
- Return transfers from Ilulissat Airport to accommodation
- 24 hour emergency assistance from our team during your holiday
- No surcharge guarantee
- Full financial protection