Family Holiday in Qatar
Welcome to Doha (Qatar) one of the world’s most exciting new destinations! The State of Qatar, an independent sovereign country since 1971, is a member of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC). Dynamic & Contemporary, yet steeped in tradition, Qatar brings together old world hospitality with cosmopolitan sophistication, the chance to enjoy a rich cultural tapestry, new experiences & adventures.
Today in the afternoon we proceed for Half Day City Tour of Doha. On this comprehensive tour of Doha, you will get opportunity to see iconic architecture and witness the ongoing and world class transformation of Msheireb. You will see the city’s must see attractions including some key landmarks. Discover the Corniche, Doha’s iconic waterfront where the azure waters of the Arabian Gulf provides the setting to the city’s impressive skyline. The Half Day Doha City Tour includes a stroll through the colourful Souq Waqif where you can experience the living heritage and traditions of the city and enjoy the colourful commerce and culinary offers abundant within its vibrant alleyways. Enjoy a photo stop at the Dhow Harbour where there is an opportunity to see the traditional sailing vessels used extensively around the Arabian Peninsula, a visit to the The Pearl, a luxurious island development centered on a stunning marina and Katara Cultural Village, a cultural beacon and the largest multidimensional cultural project that hosts local, regional and international festivals, workshops and exhibitions.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today we set out to experience the Arabian culture, cuisine & the desert. Marvel a scenic desert drive and conquer the towering dunes in this thrilling adventure, followed by delicious traditional BBQ lunch or dinner at our authentic sea-front Desert Camp. Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Doha in an air-conditioned 4-WD private vehicle with licensed safari driver. Stop at Sealine and venture a camel ride. Experience the thrill of riding up and over the high sand dunes and stop-over at the top: ideal for photography. Enjoy true Qatari hospitality at our desert camp with traditional barbeque lunch or dinner.
Explore the desert rose-shaped iconic National Museum of Qatar & the atmospheric Souq Wakra for taste of traditional local sweets on this morning/afternoon tour, led by a professional guide. Delightful encounter with Qatar’s past, present and future.
Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Doha in an air-conditioned private vehicle and with licensed guide. Tour of The National Museum of Qatar (NMoQ), designed in a
shape of desert rose and dedicated to bringing to life the story of Qatar and its people. We will head to the charming fishing village of Al Wakrah, drive through passing-by Al-Janoub Stadium to admire the gleaming white stadium from afar and look out to the sea to identify the shape of a dhow, used for fishing and pearl diving. Photostop at Al Wakrah Dhow Harbor. Final stop is at the atmospheric Souq Wakrah where the traditional architecture, old clay structures, stables and mosque tell a unique story about the history of Qatar. Enjoy a stop here for traditional Arabic sweets & tea in a sea-front café.
After breakfast, you have free time to relax and explore Doha on your own. You can also opt for some optional sightseeing such Dhow Cruise, Desert Safari or Souq Waqif Tour.
After breakfast, depending on your departure time of flight we will transfer you to Doha International Airport. We hope you enjoyed your stay in Doha & we thank you for providing us opportunity to serve you & cater your travel requirements.
- 5 nights’ hotel accommodation in selected Hotel Category
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel restaurant.
- Meet & Assist at the Airport by our local Representative
- Arrival Transfers from Doha International Airport to Hotel on Private Basis
- Departure Transfers from the Hotel to Doha International airport on Private Basis
- Half Day City Tour of Doha on (Seat In Coach Basis)
- Desert Safari with Camel Ride & Traditional BBQ Lunch or Dinner on Private Basis
- Explore National Museum of Qatar, Fishing Village at Al Wakrah, Photostop at Dhow Harbor and Visit Souq Wakrah on Private Basis
- *GST @ 5 % extra to be paid on Final Package Price
- TCS @ 5 % extra to be paid on Final Package Price
- Tourism Dirham if any needs to be paid directly to hotel at Check-In
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Anything which is not specified in Inclusions
- Peak / Festival Period Surcharge to be paid extra. Will be notified at time of booking confirmation
- Surcharges applicable during FIFA (1st Nov 22 – 18th Dec 22) & New Year Period (19th Dec 22 – 9th Jan 23)
- Early Check-In & Late Check-Out.