Welcome to Singapore! On arrival at Singapore Airport, complete all necessary formalities & transfer to hotel. Later in the evening, we proceed to Singapore Night Safari. Night Safari is the world’s first nocturnal zoo and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Singapore. Night Safari, the world’s first nocturnal wildlife park, is a 13-time winner of the Best Attraction category awarded by Singapore Tourism Board. Close to 900 animals from approximately 100 species (of which almost 41 per cent are threatened) inhabit the 35-hectare park. At nightfall, after the animals have drifted off to sleep, the 8 Creature Crew members set off on a mission to take you on this enchanted night walk through Singapore Zoo. From creativity to courage, each Creature Crew has a special virtue to strengthen the unity among humans, animals and nature. Discover yours by identifying the virtue which resonates best with you.
After breakfast at the hotel, you begin your tour of the city. Your half day tour of Singapore will include all major attractions such as Merlion Park, Fountain of Wealth, Chinatown, Little India, City Hall and Parliament House. Shop for souvenirs at the Chinatown street market and try the uniquely Singaporean Roti Prata at Little India. Your city tour ends in the afternoon and you have the rest of the evening free to indulge in some retail therapy.
Breakfast at Hotel. Start your Sentosa experience on a high by riding the Singapore Cable Car Sky Network from Faber Peak Singapore into the island. It’s the ultimate fun day out for the whole family. Skyline Luge Sentosa offers 4 purpose-built tracks with hairpin corners, exhilarating tunnels and downhill slopes through a rainforest with mystical creatures, which can be enjoyed during the day or night. Next we visit Wings of Time. A fitting end to your day out at Sentosa, this spectacular light water show about friendship and courage is staged nightly. Be wowed by spellbinding laser, fire and water effects set to a majestic soundtrack, complete with a jaw dropping fireworks display, possibly the only place to see this in Singapore.
Breakfast at Hotel. Today you have day free at leisure to do some shopping or opt for optional excursions (listed below). We suggest you to take excursion to Universal Studios: Southeast Asia’s first and only Universal Studios theme park, featuring 24 rides, shows and attractions in seven themed zones OR Gardens by the Bay: It is a nature park spanning 101 hectares. The conservatory complex at Gardens by the Bay, Singapore, comprises two cooled conservatories – the Flower Dome & the Cloud Florest. Supertrees are tree-like structures that dominate the Gardens’ landscape with heights that range between 25 metres (82 ft) and 50 metres (160 ft). They are vertical gardens that perform a multitude of functions, which include planting, shading and working as environmental engines for the gardens OR Enjoy Singapore Night Safari which is the world’s first nocturnal zoo and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Singapore. Close to 900 animals from approximately 100 species (of which almost 41 per cent are threatened) inhabit the 35-hectare park.
Enjoy your last morning in Singapore before checking out and being transferred to the airport, where you will depart for your destination with bags full of souvenirs and happy memories.
- 4 Nights’ accommodation with breakfast in selected hotel category
- Return Airport Transfers on Seat In Coach Basis
- Excursion to Singapore Night Safari on Seat In Coach Basis
- Half Day Singapore City Tour on Seat In Coach Basis
- Half Day Sentosa Island Tour with One Way Cable Car, Luge & Sky Ride (2 rounds) & Wings of Time (07:30 pm) on SIC Basis
- Cost of Singapore Tourist Visa – subject to immigration approval
- All Local Taxes & Charges
- All Tours & Transfers on Seat In Coach Basis
- *GST @ 5 % extra to be paid on Final Package Price
- TCS @ 5 % to be paid on Final Invoice Amount
- Travel Insurance
- Cost of RT-PCR Test
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Anything which is not specified in Inclusions
- Rates are not valid during Black-Out Dates
- Peak / Festival Period Surcharge (Diwali/ New Year) to be paid extra & will be notified at time of booking confirmation.
- Early Check-In & Late Check-Out
- Rates are subject to availablity at time of confirmation
- ROE is calculated as per 1 SGD = INR 58. Any changes in ROE will result in change of package rates. Customer will have to pay difference in ROE.
- Package Validity: 3* - 31st March 2023 | 4* - 31st March 2023 | 5* - 20th Dec 2022