Iconic Dubai with Helicopter Ride
Marhabaan and welcome to Dubai! On your arrival at Dubai International Airport, you will be received by our representative and transferred to your hotel. Settle into your luxurious room and spend the day at leisure exploring one of the most glamorous cities in the world.In the evening, cruise on the Dubai Marina on a traditional illuminated wooden boat called a dhow. Absorb Dubai Marina’s unrivaled architecture, opulent yachts, and breathtaking waterfront sights at its best! Go on an atmospheric dhow cruise Marina which is a sum up of magical sightseeing, delectable dining, and striking entertainment. Take in the glorious views of the lavish architecture of residences, resorts, and shopping facilities, as you feast on a scrumptious fare of international cuisines served in a sophisticated setting, which though exudes traditional charm. Adding to the dining experience is mind-blowing entertainment performances on-board our dhow bounded by dazzling illumination and their multi-hued manifestation on Dubai Marina’s water.
Discover Dubai on an exciting city tour and ascend the magnificent Burj Khalifa, an iconic Dubai landmark. The city tour includes Palm Jumeirah beach photo stop, the Dubai Mosque and scores of other famous Dubai attractions. Later we proceed to Dubai Mall for entrance to (124th Floor) Burj Khalifa with Dubai Fountain Show. The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world and a global icon. Truly a feat of engineering, the building represents the conceptual heart and soul of the city of Dubai. At 828m tall, this magnificent structure is located next to The Dubai Mall and has drawn visitors from all over the world since opening in 2010. The unmatched Burj Khalifa view can be taken in from not one but two observations decks – the two-storey At the Top on the 124th and 125th floors, as well as one of the world’s highest observation decks (555m) on the 148th floor (at extra cost). Later we will see the Dubai Fountain. A captivating water, music and light spectacle in Downtown Dubai, The Dubai Fountain is the world’s tallest performing fountain. At over 900 ft in length – equivalent to over two football pitches – The Dubai Fountain is situated on the 30-acre Burj Lake and performs to a selection of different melodies. The fountain has a unique design comprising five circles of varying sizes and two arcs and features powerful water nozzles that shoot water up to impressive heights. Over 6,600 WET Superlights and 25 colour projectors create a visual spectrum of over 1,000 different water expressions, while 50 colour projectors provide a full spectrum of colour with a total output of 1.5 million lumens. The fountain performs to a range of different songs from classical to contemporary Arabic and world music. When operational, the fountain has over 22,000 gallons of water in the air at any given moment.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today morning we visit “Museum of the Future”. The Museum of the Future is an exhibition space for innovative and futuristic ideologies, services, and products. Located in the Financial District of Dubai, UAE, the Museum of the Future has three main elements: green hill, building, and void. The Museum of the Future welcomes people of all ages to see, touch, and shape our shared future. Later in afternoon we depart for a desert adventure on a 5-hour safari from Dubai. Travel by a comfortable 4×4 to a welcoming camp in the middle of the desert. You will sample some traditional Arabic coffee and dates before taking off on a thrilling dune ride across the sands. End the day with a starlit barbecue dinner back at the camp. As you feast on delicious Arabic dishes, watch a sequined belly dancing show and hypnotic ‘tanoura’ performance, with dancers spinning in time to traditional Emirati music.
Today holds an action packed surprise for you. You will experience the magic of Dubai from the sky with an exciting (12 Mins) helicopter ride over the city. See the city’s attractions from above and take in the opulence. Riding in a helicopter over the marvelous city of Dubai is absolutely thrilling. You get to see a bird’s eye view of the city and even take a closer look at some of the landmarks of Dubai. Depending on the package you choose, you get to see Dubai like never before. Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah, Hotel Atlantis the Palm, The World Island, Jumeirah Mosque, etc. are some of the important places that you should check out when you are on a helicopter ride in Dubai. While it is absolutely normal to get lost in the panoramic views of the city, do not forget to take out your camera and click some photos of what you see.
After breakfast we check-out from our hotel & transfer to airport to catch flight back home. We return home with bags full of souvenirs and happy memories.
- 4 nights’ hotel accommodation in selected Hotel Category
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel restaurant.
- Meet & Assist at the Airport by Akbar Holidays Representative
- Arrival transfers from Dubai International Airport to the Hotel on Private Basis.
- Dubai Half Day City Tour with an English speaking DTCM licensed guide on Sharing Basis
- 12 Mins Dubai Iconic Helicopter Ride with Return Transfers
- Dubai Marina Dhow Cruise with Buffet Dinner & Return Transfers – On sharing basis
- Desert Safari with Dune Bashing, Tanura show, Belly Dance Show & BBQ Dinner on sharing basis by 4x4 vehicles.
- Entrance to (124th) Floor Burj Khalifa (Non-Peak) Hours + Dubai Fountain Show with Music and Return Transfers
- Departure transfers from the Hotel to Dubai International Airport on private basis.
- Dubai VAT
- GST @ 5 % extra to be paid on Final Package Price
- TCS @ 5 % extra (Claimable) on the Final Package Cost
- Return International Airfares
- Cost of Dubai Visa
- Travel Insurance
- Tourism Dirham
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Anything which is not specified in Inclusions
- Peak / Festival Period Surcharge to be paid extra. Will be notified at time of booking confirmation
- Early Check-In & Late Check-Out
- Rates are subject to availablity at time of confirmation