Marhabaan and welcome to Dubai! On your arrival at Dubai International Airport, you will be received by our representative and transferred to your hotel. Settle into your luxurious room and spend the day at leisure exploring one of the most glamorous cities in the world.In the evening, cruise on the Dubai Marina on a traditional illuminated wooden boat called a dhow. Absorb Dubai Marina’s unrivaled architecture, opulent yachts, and breathtaking waterfront sights at its best! Go on an atmospheric dhow cruise Marina which is a sum up of magical sightseeing, delectable dining, and striking entertainment. Take in the glorious views of the lavish architecture of residences, resorts, and shopping facilities, as you feast on a scrumptious fare of international cuisines served in a sophisticated setting, which though exudes traditional charm. Adding to the dining experience is mind-blowing entertainment performances on-board our dhow bounded by dazzling illumination and their multi-hued manifestation on Dubai Marina’s water.
Discover Dubai on an exciting city tour and ascend the magnificent Burj Khalifa, an iconic Dubai landmark. The city tour includes Palm Jumeirah beach photo stop, the Dubai Mosque and scores of other famous Dubai attractions. Later we proceed to Dubai Mall for entrance to (124th Floor) Burj Khalifa with Dubai Fountain Show. The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world and a global icon. Truly a feat of engineering, the building represents the conceptual heart and soul of the city of Dubai. At 828m tall, this magnificent structure is located next to The Dubai Mall and has drawn visitors from all over the world since opening in 2010. The unmatched Burj Khalifa view can be taken in from not one but two observations decks – the two-storey At the Top on the 124th and 125th floors, as well as one of the world’s highest observation decks (555m) on the 148th floor (at extra cost). Later we will see the Dubai Fountain. A captivating water, music and light spectacle in Downtown Dubai, The Dubai Fountain is the world’s tallest performing fountain. At over 900 ft in length – equivalent to over two football pitches – The Dubai Fountain is situated on the 30-acre Burj Lake and performs to a selection of different melodies. The fountain has a unique design comprising five circles of varying sizes and two arcs and features powerful water nozzles that shoot water up to impressive heights. Over 6,600 WET Superlights and 25 colour projectors create a visual spectrum of over 1,000 different water expressions, while 50 colour projectors provide a full spectrum of colour with a total output of 1.5 million lumens. The fountain performs to a range of different songs from classical to contemporary Arabic and world music. When operational, the fountain has over 22,000 gallons of water in the air at any given
Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast. Ski Dubai is an indoor ski resort with 22,500 square meters of indoor ski area. The park maintains a temperature of -1 degree to 2 degrees Celsius throughout the year. It is a part of the Mall of the Emirates, one of the largest shopping malls in the world. Ski Dubai offers a variety of activities & gives you a chance to ski, snowboard, meet the penguins, zip line or take a chairlift ride.
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning free at leisure to explore Dubai on your own or you can enjoy shopping in one of the malls or Gold Souk. Later in afternoon we depart for a desert adventure on a 5-hour safari from Dubai. Travel by a comfortable 4×4 to a welcoming camp in the middle of the desert. You will sample some traditional Arabic coffee and dates before taking off on a thrilling dune ride across the sands. End the day with a starlit barbecue dinner back at the camp. As you feast on delicious Arabic dishes, watch a sequined belly dancing show and hypnotic ‘tanoura’ performance, with dancers spinning in time to traditional Emirati music.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today morning we visit “Museum of the Future”. The Museum of the Future is an exhibition space for innovative and futuristic ideologies, services, and products. Located in the Financial District of Dubai, UAE, the Museum of the Future has three main elements: green hill, building, and void. The Museum of the Future welcomes people of all ages to see, touch, and shape our shared future. Go on a journey through possible futures and bring hope and knowledge back to the present. The Museum of the Future is the first museum of its kind. Built to transform the very perception of the future as we know it, the unique structure has become home to several immersive future environments that aim to position visitors in an empowering version of the future. Visitors become active participants in an expansive experience that taps into all five senses. By meaningfully merging aspects of science, technology, and spirituality, the Museum inspires humanity to re-imagine the future and all its possibilities
After breakfast we check-out from our hotel & transfer to airport to catch flight back home. We return home with bags full of souvenirs and happy memories.
- 5 nights’ hotel accommodation in selected Hotel Category
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel restaurant.
- Meet & Assist at the Airport by Akbar Holidays Representative
- Arrival transfers from Dubai International Airport to the Hotel on Private Basis.
- Dubai Half Day City Tour with an English speaking DTCM licensed guide on Sharing Basis
- Dubai Marina Dhow Cruise with Buffet Dinner & Return Transfers – On sharing basis
- Desert Safari with Dune Bashing, Tanura show, Belly Dance Show & BBQ Dinner on sharing basis by 4x4 vehicles.
- Entrance to (124th) Floor Burj Khalifa (Non-Peak) Hours + Dubai Fountain Show with Music and Return Transfers
- Entrance to Ski Dubai (Classic) with Private Transfers
- Entrance Ticket to Museum of the Future with Private Transfers
- Departure transfers from the Hotel to Dubai International Airport on private basis.
- Dubai VAT
- GST @ 5 % extra to be paid on Final Package Price
- TCS @ 5 % extra (Claimable) on the Final Package Cost
- Return International Airfares
- Cost of Dubai Visa
- Travel Insurance
- Tourism Dirham
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Anything which is not specified in Inclusions
- Peak / Festival Period Surcharge to be paid extra. Will be notified at time of booking confirmation
- Early Check-In & Late Check-Out
- Rates are subject to availablity at time of confirmation