Arrival Istanbul and meet and assist at the airport. Transfer to your hotel and overnight.
ISTANBUL (B, L) OTTOMAN RELICS
After breakfast full day city tour of Istanbul visiting;
Hippodrome : The former center of sportive and political activities of Constantinople. During the visit you’ll be able to see the Obelisk from Egypt, Serpentine column from Delphi, and fountain of Willhelm II.
Blue Mosque: One of the largest mosques in Istanbul dating from the 17th century it is one of the principal adornments of the skyline of Istanbul. Also famous for its blue tiles and 6 minarets.
St. Sophia: The magnificent Byzantine Church; one of the finest architectural works in the world. It has been nominated as the 8th wonder of the world by many historians.
Topkapı Palace: The former imperial residence from where the Great Ottoman Empire was ruled. Today a spectacular museum that has one of the largest collections of Chinese and Japanese porcelain.
Grand Bazaar: In addition to its historical importance, it’s a bazaar that will tempt even the nonshoppers with its rich collection of precious handmade carpets, jewellery, leather and souvenirs. Lunch at typical Turkish Restaurant included. Also visioned during the tour: GALATA TOWER, GOLDEN HORN, LEANDER’S TOWER
ISTANBUL (B, L) BOSPHORUS CRUISE
After a short visit to the famous Egyptian Spice Bazaar, an unforgettable excursion starts between two continents, Europe and Asia. The cruise takes you along the Bosphorus, past the European style palaces of the Ottomans, Dolmabahçe and Beylerbeyi, as well as beautiful wooden kiosks from 19th century. Also mansions and modern villas, which form the elegant sections of the city. Dolmabahce Palace, the last residence for Ottoman Sultans with 365 rooms and 22 saloons. Famous with the great collection of European antiquity furniture and 4,5 tone chandelier. Bosphorus Bridge, unique chance to step from one to another.
After breakfast the rest of the day is free for your own leisure.
ISTANBUL DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast at your hotel the rest of the day will be free. Transfer to the airport for your flight.
- 4 Nights Hotel accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary,
- Entrance fees to the museums and historical places,
- English speaking professional guidance throughout the journey.
- All parking fees and highway tolls,
- Basic tip to the hotels and restaurants,
- Local taxes and current VAT included in to the quotation.
- Personal expenses such as mini bar at the hotels & soft and alcoholic drinks,
- Any domestic/international flight fare and airport portage,
- Tips to the local guide and driver (Suggested tipping: 3 US$/pp per day to guide, 2 US$/pp per day to driver).