Kenyan Delight With Lake Naivasha
Arrival - Nairobi
Arrive at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport Nairobi; you will be met by our representative. You are then transferred to your city hotel and briefed about your safari. Overnight at Nairobi Hotel.
Nairobi - Masai-Mara
After breakfast depart to Masai Mara, drive via Narok (the major Masai Administrative center) to one of the stellar events of our safari- The Masai Mara Game Reserve, Kenya’s most precious wildlife sanctuary. This is big game country and long famed as one of Africa’s greatest concentrations of game. Plains games are found here in staggering numbers, which in turn supports a tremendous predator population. During your afternoon game drive, you will have opportunities to see herds of Impala, Wildebeests, Giraffe, Elephant, Topi, Wild Buffalo, Warthog, Ostrich, as well as Lion, Cheetah, Hyena, and possibly the elusive Leopard. Transfer to Hotel, Overnight at Masai Mara.
Your schedule today includes pre-breakfast and late afternoon game drives. Traveling across the savannah, you’ll rendezvous with the Mara residents- herds of Buffalo wildebeest, hartebeest, impala, and gazelle. The Masai Mara is the northern-most extremity of the great Serengeti ecosystem. Here, black Rhino browse among dense thorn bushes and herds of giraffe and elephant roam the woodlands. Large numbers of hippos gather to feed and swim in the Mara River. Boasting Kenya’’ largest predator population, the reserve is renowned of lion prides up to 20 strong. Nestled under canvas, tonight you’ll dream of all the wonders of Africa, Overnight at Mara.
Masai-Mara - Lake Naivasha
After breakfast drive taking you into the Rift Valley to Lake Naivasha arriving in time for lunch, Lake Naivasha is surrounded by stands of papyrus and is a bird-watchers paradise. Water birds exist in great variety and abundance. Fish eagles and ospreys, herons and egrets, lily-trotters, red-knobbed coots and black crakes can be found within the area of this beautiful lake. In addition to the bird population, over 500 hippos reside in the lake; the beautiful lake is fringed by papyrus and acacia trees and supports a vast array of bird species. Although it is more than 10kms across it is very shallow and its area varies considerably with the rainfall, so much so that in the early 1900s it totally dried up, overnight at Lake Naivasha.
Departure - (120 Km - 2 to 3 Hours)
After breakfast depart for Nairobi, and take your flight back Home.
- Visa Cost
- All The Park Fees
- All transfers in 4 x 4 land cruisers
- All transfers on private basis as mentioned below
- Nairobi Airport to Nairobi hotel transfers on private basis
- Nairobi Hotel to Masai Mara Lodge transfers on private basis
- Masai Mara Lodge to Lake Naivasha Lodge transfers on private basis
- Lake Naivasha Lodge to Nairobi Airport transfers on private basis
- Any international airfare
- Any Internal Airline
- Cost of Yellow Fever Vaccination
- Travel Insurance
- Guide Tips
- 5% GST Will Be Applicable On Total Tour Cost.
- Cost of Meals (Lunch and Dinner)
- Cost of Sightseeing (Except Above)
- Any personal expenses i.e. Laundry, Tips, And Phone calls etc.
- Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Any surcharge applicable during your travel dates.