Kovalam Ayurveda Treatment Package
Kerala is world-renowned for being the best destination for Ayurveda treatments and therapies. If you are looking forward to have some relaxing time away from the hustle-bustle of the daily city life then opt for Kovalam Ayurveda tour of 7 nights and 8 days. You are going to enjoy rejuvenating yoga/meditation sessions along with Ayurveda massages. During the tour, you are also going to enjoy a cruise in the Thiruvallam backwaters and a visit to the popular fishermen village of Cape Comorin. Kovalam is not only popular for the long stretches of sandy beaches and swaying palm trees but also for Ayurveda treatments. Kovalam is one of the prime destinations in India, where the practice of Ayurveda is still carried out. Ayurveda is an ancient form of treatment that cures with herbs and natural process. Ayurveda in Kovalam will help you in rejuvenating both your body, mind and soul. It also helps to detoxify, purify and bring balance, wellbeing and energy to the body and mind. Kovalam Ayurveda treatment will help you release physical tension, harmonize energies and deeply nourish your core bringing tranquility and peace to every cell of your body.
- A consultation from the expert Ayurvedic physicians
- Relaxing Yoga and Meditation sessions
- Rejuvenating Ayurvedic massages
- A boat cruise on the Thiruvallam backwaters
- Enjoy leisure activities at the Kovalam beach
- A visit to a traditional health and body care centre
- Explore the fishermen village of Cape Comorin, Kanyakumari
Arrive Trivandrum & Drive to Kovalam
After arriving at Trivandrum, you are going to get an assisted transfer into the Ayurvedic Resort. Later, you are going to get a consultation from the expert Ayurvedic physicians. The rest of the day will be spent day at the resort. Overnight stay.
The morning of the day 2 is booked for a Yoga and Meditation session. You are going to rejuvenate your mind, body and soul by taking an Ayurvedic rejuvenation massage. The afternoon is free for leisure activities. Have a night stay at the resort.
The third day is booked for a Yoga and Meditation session. In the afternoon, enjoy an Ayurvedic massage to rejuvenate your tired senses. Post lunch, leave for a city tour of Trivandrum. Staying overnight at the resort.
On the fourth day of the tour, relax yourself with yoga and meditation as well as an Ayurvedic massage. Afternoon is free. The evening is booked for a boat cruise on the Thiruvallam backwaters. On the way, cover a traditional Kerala home. Overnight stay.
The first half of the day 5 is exactly similar to Day 4. In the evening, you are going to visit Kalari. It is a popular traditional health and body care center in Kerala. Stay overnight at the resort.
In the morning, relax your mind, body and soul through a Yoga and Meditation session and later an Ayurvedic massage. Afternoon is booked for a visit to Cape Comorin, the traditional name of Kanya Kumari. View the mesmerizing sunset here. Back to the resort for staying overnight.
The morning of day 7 is same as that of day 6. Later, enjoy fun activities at the beaches. Enjoy a leisurely walk on the sandy beach. Stay overnight at the resort.
Kovalam To Trivandrum Airport Drop
Today is the last day, so get transferred to the Trivandrum airport to catch a flight for your onward destination.
- Assistance on arrival & departure at airport and railway station.
- Accommodation at hotels/resorts as per the itinerary.
- Daily chosen meals at the hotels/resorts
- All transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours will be by air-conditioned vehicle
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges and interstate taxes.
- GST (5%)
- Any Airfare or Train
- Anything other than mentioned in the includes list.
- Early Check In and Late Check Out in properties.
- Personal Exp. / Extras during Stay in Resort like laundry, Telephone calls, Medicines, Liquor.
- Tip for Driver/Lunch/Travel Insurance / Air Tickets / Train Tickets.
- Monument Entry Charges/Heating system/Any Local Ride Not Included