Kuala Lumpur with Genting Highlands
Welcome to Malaysia! You will be welcomed on arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport and transferred to your hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day getting your bearings and exploring the neighbourhood. Kuala Lumpur is the capital of Malaysia. Its modern skyline is dominated by the 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers, a pair of glass-and-steel-clad skyscrapers with Islamic motifs. The towers also offer a public skybridge and observation deck. The city is also home to British colonial-era landmarks such as the Kuala Lumpur Railway Station and the Sultan Abdul Samad Building
After breakfast at the hotel, you begin your tour of the Malaysian capital. Your tour of Kuala Lumpur will take you to all of the city’s attractions including the gold-domed King’s Palace, National Monument and National Museum built to commemorate the Malaysian Struggle for Independence. Next we will proceed for KL Tower Observation Deck (tickets included). Regardless of morning, afternoon or at night, the observation deck at 276 meters above ground level offers stunning and thrilling view of metropolitan city Kuala Lumpur. Take your time to walk around the deck, enjoying different scenery.
Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel and leave for the Genting Highlands hill top resort. Admire the stunning views as you ascend to the resort by cable car. One of Malaysia’s biggest tourist draws, Genting has something for everyone. Visit the indoor theme park (on your own), perfect for adrenaline junkies of every age. You could even try your luck at Casino de Genting, the biggest of its kind in the country. En route visit Batu Caves, home to one of the largest Hindu temples outside of India dedicated to Lord Murugan.Overnight stay at Genting Highlands.
Enjoy your last morning in Malaysia before checking out of your hotel and being transferred to the Kuala Lumpur airport, where you will depart for your destination with bags full of souvenirs and happy memories.
- 2 Nights’ accommodation with breakfast in Kuala Lumpur
- 1 Night accommodation with breakfast in Genting Highlands
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour with Entrance Ticket KL Tower Observation Deck
- Day Trip to Genting Highlands with Two Way Cable Car Ride
- Enroute Stop to Batu Caves (Kuala Lumpur – Genting Highlands)
- Return Airport Transfers
- All Tours & Transfers on Private Basis
- *GST @ 5 % extra to be paid on Final Package Price
- TCS @ 5 % to be paid on Final Invoice Amount
- International Airfares
- Cost of Visa
- Travel Insurance
- Cost of RT-PCR Test
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Anything which is not specified in Inclusions
- Rates are not valid during Black-Out Dates
- Peak / Festival Period Surcharge to be paid extra & will be notified at time of booking confirmation
- Genting Park / Indoor Park Ticket not included
- Surcharges & Tax if any needs to be paid extra at time of confirmation
- Early Check-In & Late Check-Out