Kuala Lumpur with Langkawi
Welcome to Malaysia! You will be welcomed on arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport and transferred to your hotel. On arrival Check-In to your Hotel. Afternoon we proceed for Half Day City Tour of Kuala Lumpur with ticket to KL Tower Observation Deck. Your tour of Kuala Lumpur will take you to all of the city’s attractions including the gold-domed King’s Palace, National Monument and National Museum built to commemorate the Malaysian Struggle for Independence. Next we will proceed for KL Tower Observation Deck (tickets included). Regardless of morning, afternoon or at night, the observation deck at 276 meters above ground level offers stunning and thrilling view of metropolitan city Kuala Lumpur. Take your time to walk around the deck, enjoying different scenery.
Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel and leave for the Genting Highlands hill top resort. Admire the stunning views as you ascend to the resort by cable car. One of Malaysia’s biggest tourist draws, Genting has something for everyone. Visit the indoor theme park (on your own), perfect for adrenaline junkies of every age. You could even try your luck at Casino de Genting, the biggest of its kind in the country. En route visit Batu Caves, home to one of the largest Hindu temples outside of India dedicated to Lord Murugan. Return late in the evening to Kuala Lumpur.
After enjoying breakfast, we transfer you to Kuala Lumpur International Airport for flight (on own) to Langkawi. On arrival, our local representative will meet you and transfer you to your hotel in Langkawi. Langkawi is often referred to as the Jewel of Kedah, as a result of its lush natural and tropical beauty. Langkawi is often referred to as the Jewel of Kedah, as a result of its lush natural and tropical beauty. Langkawi comprises a group of 99 tropical islands lying off the northwestern coast of Peninsular Malaysia, about 30 km from Kuala Perlis and 51 km from Kuala Kedah on the mainland. Langkawi is perfect for doing everything or nothing at all. Enjoy nature-based activities, or simply laze by the beach. There is also a host of unique attractions for those who enjoy sightseeing. The gentle smiles and warm hospitality of the locals will soon charm you. Come to Langkawi for a holiday unlike any other.
Breakfast at Hotel. Today we proceed for a Half Day Langkawi City Tour with Cable Car & Sky Bridge. On this tour you will explore Langkawi’s famous landmarks & witness panoramic views. This tour will cover Eagle Square, Mahsuri Tomb, Kuah Town, Art, and Craft Center, and Perdana Gallery before taking you to Mount Machin Chang in a cable car. You will see spectacular island views throughout the cable car journey and from the SkyBridge and have the chance to capture the best shots of natural panorama.
Enjoy your last morning in Malaysia before checking out of your hotel and being transferred to the Langkawi airport, where you will depart for your destination with bags full of souvenirs and happy memories.
- 2 Nights’ accommodation with breakfast in Kuala Lumpur
- 2 Nights’ accommodation with breakfast in Langkawi
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour with Entrance Ticket KL Tower Observation Deck
- Day Trip to Genting Highlands with Two Way Cable Car Ride
- Enroute Stop to Batu Caves (Kuala Lumpur – Genting Highlands)
- Langkawi City Tour with Entrance to Cable Car & Sky Bridge
- Return Airport Transfers
- All Tours & Transfers on Private Basis
- *GST @ 5 % extra to be paid on Final Package Price
- TCS @ 5 % to be paid on Final Invoice Amount
- International Airfares
- Cost of Visa
- Travel Insurance
- Cost of RT-PCR Test
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Anything which is not specified in Inclusions
- Rates are not valid during Black-Out Dates
- Peak / Festival Period Surcharge to be paid extra & will be notified at time of booking confirmation
- Genting Park / Indoor Park Ticket not included
- Surcharges & Tax if any needs to be paid extra at time of confirmation
- Early Check-In & Late Check-Out