Pearls of Thailand
On arrival at Phuket International Airport you will be met by our driver cum local representative who will assist you & transfer to Krabi. Popular for its white sand beaches, coral reefs and craggy cliffs, Krabi Island is one of the hottest spots on the Andaman Sea. Check in to your hotel and spend the day soaking up the sun and exploring the island.
Enjoy breakfast at hotel. Today we proceed for Half Day Krabi City Tour with excursion to Emerald Pool & Hot Spring Waterfall. This tour starts with a pickup by air conditioned van at around 8:00 in the morning. The ride takes about 45 minutes and our first stop is the hot spring waterfall, where you can have a nice and warm dip in the water.
Located south of Krabi and around 70 km from town you can find nature’s own hot-tub Jacuzzis. The water here comes from thermal springs. Deep underground there are volcanic chambers that heat up the water on the surface. The hot springs are located in the jungle. The ‘bathtubs’ were formed in smooth stone, filled up with fresh running spring water at a pleasant 35-42C. When you get out, it’s nice to have a dip in the colder river below.
From the waterfall it’s a short ride to the Emerald pool. The pool can be reached by a network of trails through the jungle, which is around 1 kilometer. On the way you can have a glimpse into the unique water ecosystem, which is fed by the spring water. You’ll pass a number of clear small pools, streams and waterfalls. Have a look at the beautiful species of tropical plants and trees as well!
On arrival at the Emerald pool, you can have a swim or just admire the stunning surroundings. The water can be a bit chilly during the rainy season, but it’s usually a nice and cool dip to cool you down on a hot day.
Enjoy an exciting island-hopping to the tropical hot spots in the Krabi sea : Phra Nang Cave, Tup Island, Chicken Island and Poda Island. Swimming, snorkelling, sunbathing, exploring and photography are the main activities to enjoy.
Expect plenty of sun, a rich variety of corals and fishes, crystal clear waters and white powdery sand beaches, lined with coconut palms. Visit Phranang Cave, a very famous cave known as the house of a princess spirit who is respected and worshiped by the local people. Continue to Chicken Island where there is a distinctive rock formation that looks like a chicken. This is an excellent snorkeling spot with marine life that will amaze you. After relaxing here, enjoy your included lunch box. We continue our journey to Tup Island one of Thailand’s unseen highlights, situated along Koh Dam Khwan. As the tide recedes the white sand and limestone beach will begin to appear and connect the two islands at low tide.
Afterwards, visit the last stop, Poda Island. A lovely white and sandy beach which is ideal for sunbathing, swimming and snorkeling. Enjoy great underwater adventures, exploring colorful corals and reef fish. After the long joyful day, journey back to the pier around 4:00 PM before driving backing to your hotel.
After breakfast we again head-out to Phuket. Head out for a tour of Phuket and get acquainted with one of the most popular beach destinations in this part of the world. Your tour will take you to Phuket town, known for its postcard-perfect Sino-Portuguese mansions and cafes. You could visit the sprawling Wat Chalong temple and explore the island’s beaches, each prettier than the next.
Breakfast at the Hotel. Enjoy the best of Phuket in this half day city tour. You’ll visit sites in Phuket Town, the beaches and islands. You’ll stop at the amazing Big Buddha statue at the highest point on Phuket Island and get an extraordinary view of the island and surrounding seas. You’ll be introduced to the Neo-Portugese architecture of Phuket town, visit the Wat Chalong temple and Prom Thep Cape as well as other sites.
After breakfast, we set out for a Full Day Excursion of Phi Phi Island with Local Lunch & Big-Boat Transfers (National Park Fees Included). Get inspired & fall in love with the beautiful panorama of Thailand on this remarkable day tour of Phi Phi Island. While Phuket has a lot to offer as a tropical island, a day trip to Phi Phi offers something equally unique, and if you do have time then it would be well worth visiting. After a convenient hotel pick up, and Big-Boat will transport you to the glittering azure waters and white, pristine beaches near Maya Bay. From there, you’ll head towards the idyllic emerald lagoon of Pileh and gaze in awe at the sculpted cliffs of Nui Bay. You’ll then be entertained by the roaming monkeys of Monkey Beach – but beware of these cheeky animals as they often snatch unguarded belongings! All these locations are home to tropical reefs where you’ll be mesmerized by the vibrant marine life as you snorkel through crystal clear waters.
Enjoy your last morning in Phuket before checking out and being transferred to the airport, where you will depart for your destination with bags full of souvenirs and happy memories.
- 3 Nights’ accommodation in Krabi in above mentioned or similar Hotel Category
- 3 Nights’ accommodation in Phuket in above mentioned or similar Hotel Category
- Daily Breakfast
- Private Transfers from Phuket Airport – Krabi Hotel – Phuket Hotel – Phuket Airport on Private Basis
- Half Day Tour of Krabi Emerald Pool & Hot Spring Waterfall on PVT Basis
- Krabi 4 Island Tour with Local Lunch on Seat In Coach Basis by Longtail Boat (National Park Fee 400 Thai Baht Per Person to be paid by guest directly)
- Phuket City Tour on Private Basis
- Full Day Phi Phi Island Tour with Local Lunch on Seat in Coach Basis by Big Boat (National Park Fee 400 Thai Baht Per Person to be paid by guest directly)
- Local Taxes & Charges
- Packages are valid till 31st March 2023
- *GST @ 5 % extra to be paid on Final Package Price
- TCS @ 5% extra (claimable)
- Cost of On Arrival Visa Charges (approximately THB 2000 per person)
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Anything which is not specified in Inclusions
- National Park Fees of (approx THB 400 per person to be paid directly by guest)
- Peak / Festival Period Surcharge to be paid extra & will be notified at time of booking confirmation. Rates are not valid from 22nd Dec 22 to 5th Jan 23
- Rates are subject to availablity at time of confirmation
- Early Check-In & Late Check-Out