Welcome to Malaysia! You will be welcomed on arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport transferred to your hotel. On arrival, Check-In to your Hotel. Kuala Lumpur is the capital of Malaysia and & the city is located in west-central Peninsular (West). The capital city of Malaysia is an extremely popular travel destination in for tourists planning to visit the Asian region. This is why tourists search a complete tour of Kuala Lumpur because they need to cover a lot of ground in order to truly capture the city’s history, current development, and future potential. You can take pictures of a couple of magnificent city symbols dominating the KL skyline which are the breathtaking Petronas Towers, the tallest twin buildings in the world and two 88-story Islamic masterpieces with a post-modern architectural design which was in 1996. The equally impressive KL Tower has the highest viewpoint in KL because it’s also the seventh tallest communication tower in the world which tourists can experience because it’s open to the public The tour will drive past the picturesque and sprawling 91.6-hectare urban park known as Lake Gardens on your way to the National Monument, a historical structure that commemorates Malaysia’s fight for freedom during World War II. In the nearby National Mosque of Malaysia tourists can feast their eyes on its awe-inspiring modern construction built using a modern architectural style in reinforced concrete to symbolize the country’s newly-gained independence. Plus, you can experience the unique balance of Eastern and Western architecture of the historic K.L. Railway Station, built in 1886 continues to operate to this day.
After breakfast, you will be met by our representative and we would transfer you to Batu Caves enroute Genting highlands. After arriving in Genting on board the cable car, enjoy and spend the day in the indoor theme park. Genting has one of the best and largest casino in the world, Genting also has an indoor as well as a wet park. One can visit “First World Plaza” which is famous for both shopping as well as dining.
After breakfast, we take you through a full day city tour of Cameron The visitors can enjoy and learn about tea plantation. Tea was first planted in the area back in 1929 four years after the site was first developed. BOH (Best of Highland) tea and Cameron Valley brand are the most famous tea brands that come out of the area. Fresh fruits, flowers, and vegetables are also produced in the plantations.
After breakfast, we take you through a full day city tour of Mallacca covering the main attractions such as Visit the historic city of Malacca Dutch Square – Stadhuys 1641 – 1660,Christ Church 1753,Queen Victoria Fountain 1901,Chinatown – Jonker street,,Hormony street, Millionaire street – Chinese temple, Hindu temple & Malay mosque,Ruins of St. Paul’s Hill,A’Famosa Porto de Santiago built in 1511,View of Straits of Malacca.
Enjoy your last morning in Malaysia before checking out of your hotel and being transferred to the Kuala Lumpur airport, where you will depart for your destination with bags full of souvenirs and happy memories.
- 4 Nights’ accommodation at Kuala Lumpur in selected hotel category
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour on Seat In Coach (SIC) basis
- Full Day City Tour of Cameron Highlands on Seat In Coach (SIC) basis
- Full Day City Tour of Malacca on Seat In Coach (SIC) basis
- Full Day Genting Highlands Tour with Two Way Cable Car Ride
- Enroute Photo-Stop at Batu Caves – 45 mins (Kuala Lumpur – Genting)
- Return Airport Transfers
- All Tours & Transfers on Seat In Coach (SIC) basis
- All Hotel Taxes & Service Charge
- *GST @ 5 % extra to be paid on Final Package Price
- TCS @ 5 % to be paid on Final Invoice Amount
- City Tax | Tourist Tax to be paid extra directly to Hotel at time of Check-In
- International Airfares
- Cost of Visa
- Travel Insurance
- Cost of RT-PCR Test
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Anything which is not specified in Inclusions
- Rates are not valid during Black-Out Dates
- Peak / Festival Period Surcharge to be paid extra & will be notified at time of booking confirmation
- Genting Park / Indoor Park Ticket not included
- Surcharges & Tax if any needs to be paid extra at time of confirmation
- Early Check-In & Late Check-Out