Day 1 Singapore
Welcome to Singapore! You will be welcomed on arrival at Singapore Changi Airport and transferred to your hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day getting your bearings and exploring the neighbourhood. Later in the evening we proceed to Singapore Night Safari. Night Safari is the world’s first nocturnal zoo and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Singapore. Night Safari, the world’s first nocturnal wildlife park, is a 13-time winner of the Best Attraction category awarded by Singapore Tourism Board. Close to 900 animals from approximately 100 species (of which almost 41 per cent are threatened) inhabit the 35-hectare park.
After breakfast at the hotel, you begin your tour of the city. Your half day tour of Singapore will include all major attractions such as Merlion Park, Fountain of Wealth, Chinatown, Little India, City Hall and Parliament House. The tour will have photo-stop at Singapore Flyer. Later in the afternoon we proceed to Jurong Bird Park. Jurong Bird Park is an aviary and tourist attraction in Jurong, Singapore. It is a world famous bird zoo where there are specimens of magnificent bird life from around the world, including a large flock of flamingos.
Universal Studios is Southeast Asia’s first and only Universal Studios theme park, featuring 24 rides, shows and attractions in seven themed zones. It’s the perfect destination for families and adrenaline junkies with breath taking rides and themed movie sets. Go beyond the screen and Ride The Movies™ at Universal Studios Singapore. Experience cutting-edge rides, shows, and attractions based on your favourite blockbuster films and television series, including Puss In Boots’ Giant Journey, Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON™, TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure™, Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase and more!
Breakfast at Hotel. Start your Sentosa experience on a high by riding the Singapore Cable Car Sky Network from Faber Peak Singapore into the island. It’s the ultimate fun day out for the whole family. Skyline Luge Sentosa offers 4 purpose-built tracks with hairpin corners, exhilarating tunnels and downhill slopes through a rainforest with mystical creatures, which can be enjoyed during the day or night. Next we visit Wings of Time. A fitting end to your day out at Sentosa, this spectacular light water show about friendship and courage is staged nightly. Be wowed by spellbinding laser, fire and water effects set to a majestic soundtrack, complete with a jaw dropping fireworks display, possibly the only place to see this in Singapore.
Breakfast at the Hotel. Today we set out for a Half Day Excursion to Gardens by the Bay (2 Domes). Located by the Marina Bay Waterfront in the heart of Singapore, Gardens by the Bay is a sanctuary for nature lovers and budding horticulturalists alike. Comprising three distinct spaces over 101 hectares–Bay South Garden, Bay East Garden and Bay Central Garden–this oasis of lush greenery has won multiple accolades since it first opened in 2012. Flower Dome: Covering 1.28 hectares, this verdant space is the larger of three cooled conservatories, and broke the Guinness World Record as the World’s Largest Glass Greenhouse in 2015. It is home to plants and flowers from five continents, from thousand-year old olive trees to magnolias and orchids. Cloud Forest: is a mist-filled landscape of rare vegetation and dramatic vistas. Towering above the conservatories’ ferns and pitcher plants is Cloud Mountain, a 35-metre tall structure veiled in mist and covered in lush vegetation. Your imagination is bound to soar as you scale its heights, and discover plant life from the tropical highlands. Later we proceed for Marina Bay Sands Sky Park observation deck. Located 57 storeys up from the heart of the Marina Bay area, the SkyPark Observation Deck boasts scenic views of the panoramic vistas of Marina Bay and Singapore’s world-class cityscape. Take in a bird’s-eye view of Gardens by the Bay and the impressive Supertree Grove, or admire the sea view that stretches from Marina South Pier to the Singapore Strait.
Enjoy your last morning in Singapore before checking out and being transferred to the airport, where you will depart for your destination with bags full of souvenirs and happy memories.
- 5 Nights’ accommodation with breakfast in selected hotel category
- Return Airport Transfers on Seat In Coach Basis
- Night Safari Tour with transfers on Seat In Coach Basis
- Half Day Panoramic Singapore City Tour on Seat In Coach Basis
- Entrance Ticket to Jurong Bird Park on Seat In Coach Basis
- Half Day Sentosa Island Tour with One Way Cable Car, Luge & Sky Ride (2 rounds) & Wings of Time (07:30 pm) on SIC Basis
- Full Day Excursion to Universal Studios on Private Basis
- Excursion to Gardens by the Bay on Seat In Coach Basis
- Entrance Ticket to Marina Bay Sands Sky Park – Observation Deck
- Cost of Singapore Tourist Visa – subject to immigration approval
- All Tours & Transfers on Seat In Coach Basis
- All Local Taxes & Charges
- GST @ 5 % extra to be paid on Final Package Price
- TCS @ 5 % to be paid on Final Invoice Amount
- Travel Insurance
- Cost of RT-PCR Test
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Anything which is not specified in Inclusions
- Rates are not valid during Black-Out Dates
- Peak / Festival Period Surcharge to be paid extra & will be notified at time of booking confirmation
- Early Check-In & Late Check-Out
- Rates are subject to availablity at time of confirmation