Short Goa Tour
A pocket-sized paradise located on the west coast of India, Goa is a kaleidoscopic blend of Portuguese-Indian heritage, delicious delicacies, and of course the serene beaches. With its Susegad philosophy of living, this sunshine state has gained a lot of fame all over the world. With such easy -going vibes, this little state makes you carefree and lets you take your time to enjoy the laid-back lifestyle.Goa was a destination of choice for Indian and foreign tourists, particularly Britons and Russians, with limited means who wanted to party. The state was hopeful that changes could be made which would attract a more upscale demographic.Goa stands 6th in the Top 10 Nightlife cities in the world in National Geographic Travel. Notable nightclubs in Goa include Chronicle, Mambos and Sinq.One of the biggest tourist attractions in Goa is water sports. Beaches like Baga and Calangute offer jet-skiing, parasailing, banana boat rides, water scooter rides, and more. Patnem beach in Palolem stood third in CNN Travel’s Top 20 Beaches in Asia.
After arriving at the Goa airport, get in touch with our representative who will assist you with a smooth transfer to the beach resort. Enjoy a boat cruise on the Mandovi River in the evening. This is followed by your return to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
North Goa Sightseeing
Enjoy your breakfast and then ride your way towards North Goa. There are a few beaches in North Goa which are very popular including Baga Beach, Dona Paula, Calangute and Miramar. You can visit these beaches and have a great time by visiting them. Other places where you can have a great time include Fort Aguada and the old churches in Old Goa. This is followed by a return to the resort in the evening for an overnight stay.
South Goa Sightseeing
Start the day with a delicious breakfast and make your way towards the beaches of South Goa from North Goa. Some of the popular attractions that you will visit include Santa Durga Temple, Colva Beach and Mangesh Temple, along with a few other places. Return to the resort for dinner and overnight stay.
Departure From Goa
After enjoying your breakfast in the morning, complete your check-out formalities at the hotel. Ride to the airport to board the flight back home.
- Assistance on arrival & departure at airport and railway station.
- Accommodation at hotels/resorts as per the itinerary.
- Daily chosen meals at the hotels/resorts
- All transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours will be by air-conditioned vehicle
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges and interstate taxes
- GST (5%)
- Any Airfare or Train
- Anything other than mentioned in the includes list.
- Early Check In and Late Check Out in properties.
- Personal Exp. / Extras during Stay in Resort like laundry, Telephone calls, Medicines, Liquor.
- Tip for Driver/Lunch/Travel Insurance / Air Tickets / Train Tickets.
- Monument Entry Charges/Heating system/Any Local Ride Not Included