Short Tour of Andaman
Andaman and Nicobar Islands: featuring palm-fringed beaches with spotless stretches of white sands, an uninterrupted presence of peace, and crystal clear turquoise waters all around – Andaman is a true example of what you call ‘Tropical Paradise’.Andaman and Nicobar is an Indian archipelago located in the Bay of Bengal, claiming a large group of nearly 300 islands. While some of these islands have been commercialized and developed as tourism hubs, the rest are uninhabited, away from human interference and exemplify virgin nature.Thus, from lively beaches bustling with fun-loving people to beaches teeming with the tranquillity of nature, Andaman and Nicobar has a variety which makes it an ideal destination for all. From kids to adults, from vacationers to explorers – they all return from Andaman elated and rejuvenated. In nutshell, Andaman is a treasure trove of experiences and delights in the form of varied activities, breath-taking sceneries, and of course, delectable seafood.
Arrive Port Blair &Visit Cellular Jail And Sound And Light Show
Our representative will receive you at Veer Savarkar Airport, Port Blair and will escort to the hotel, he will also assist you to do hotel check-in formalities. After check-in and little relax, you will be taken to the following places.
Cellular Jail: This historic building was built in the 19th century to look like a wheel with seven spokes. Today only three wings of the seven remain. It took 10 years to complete. It is called ‘Cellular’ because it is “Cells beyond Cells”.
Sound & Light Show: At the National Memorial ‘Cellular Jail’ you can attend the Sound & Light Show where the heroic saga of the Indian Freedom Struggle is brought alive by the means of light and sound at the jail premises, presented in English and Hindi, which takes you back to the British Era.
Havelock Island Visit Radha Nagar Beach & Back
Early in the morning proceed to Harbour for onward journey to HAVELOCK the beautiful and world-famous Island. In Havelock guest can see and enjoy Asia 7th longest & beautiful beach i.e. RADHA NAGAR BEACH. In the evening, the guest will start return journey for Port Blair.
North Bay (Coral Island) - Ross Island
Today after breakfast embark on a day long three islands cruise. One of the most sought-after activities. It covers a panorama of seven harbour that include the North Bay and Ross island. It leaves a lasting impression. Visit Ross Island. Once the administrative headquarters of the British and capital of these Islands, the island is now under the Indian Navy. It stands now as a ruin of the bygone days with the old structures almost in debris. There is a small museum named Smritika, it holds photographs and the other antiques of the Britishers relevant to these islands. The island is famous for friendly flocks of Deer and lush green walking trails. North Bay, the water lovers may enjoy snorkelling or take a Glass Bottom boat ride (Optional on direct payment) in its shallow waters with a chance to see corals up close. Return to the hotel. Overnight at the Hotel.
Depart From Port Blair
Drop to Airport / Harbour for Return journey with wonderful Holiday memories
- Accommodation in ac room on twin sharing basis
- Breakfast will be provided.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Return airport Transfers at Port Blair
- All Transportation for local sight-seeing tours and airport/ hotel/ by 1 AC Vehicle in Port Blair/ Havelockas per itinerary.
- Cruise transfers Port Blair –Havelock – Port Blair by PVT Ferry. Makruzz / Green Ocean Subject to availability (base category)
- All entrances and tickets to monuments, museums, Cultural Events and activities suggested in the itinerary
- GST (5%)
- Any Airfare or Train
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Any changes you may choose to make during your tour
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc.