Short Tour of Kashmir
Kashmir Popularly known as the “Paradise on Earth”, Kashmir is world famous for its scenic splendour, snow-capped mountains, plentiful wildlife, exquisite monuments, hospitable people and local handicrafts. Nestled in the Himalayan, Pir Panjal and Karakoram mountain ranges are renowned for their natural beauty and gentle people. Kashmir is dotted with the most beautiful mountain peaks, massive glaciers, splendid monasteries, blue lakes, rivers, forests, verdant meadows and tall pine trees. While sports like Skiing, golf, trekking, river rafting, paragliding, camping make the trip to Jammu and Kashmir more adventurous, Amarnath and Vaishno Devi attract a large number of pilgrims every year. Dal Lake, Kashmir Valley, Khardung La Pass, Gulmarg, Shalimar Bagh are some of the major attractions of the state. The unparalleled beauty and charm of the state and the sweetness of the residents will remain etched in your memory forever.
Arrive - Srinagar + Local Sightseeing
Welcome to the Srinagar, The Lake City. Arrive at Srinagar Airport, meet & greet to our assistance on arrival and transfer to Houseboat/Hotel. Later, visit Mughal Garden “Nishat” (The Garden of Pleasure) and “Shalimar” (Abode of All). Drive along the Lake side on Boulevard. On return visit a local Handicrafts Emporium for hand-knotted specialty silken carpets, shawls, jewellery ornaments. After lunch, enjoy 01 Hour Boat Ride on Dal Lake by a gondola Boat called ”SHIKARA” witness the ride on lake, called Venice of India & experience the aquatic life of Srinagar. Also see the scenic extravaganza of the Kashmir and enjoy the profusion of colors in the Paradise on Earth. While returning visit to the local crafts market and see the fine carved hand-made articles from Paper Machine & wood of a walnut. Overnight at the Houseboat/Hotel
Srinagar - Gulmarg - Srinagar (53 Kms / 02 Hrs.)
After Breakfast, check out from the Houseboat. Full Day Trip to Gulmarg, called as “Meadow of Flowers”. Gulmarg is 53 Kms from Srinagar at an altitude of 8700-ft. Gulmarg also referred as Meadow of Flowers is a famous Ski Resort & the world’s highest 18 hole Golf Course. The place was prominent during the British time. Enjoy the scenic view of Kongdori on a Cable Car Ride at your own cost. In evening drive back to Srinagar and enjoy overnight stay at the Hotel in Srinagar.
Srinagar - Pahalgam - Srinagar (90 Kms / 03 Hrs.)
After breakfast, Full day trip to Pahalgam called as “Valley of Shepherds. In Pahalgam, Enjoy the nature & walk around the banks of River Lidder. Pahalgam is famous for some trekking routes also & is the base camp for Amarnath Pilgrimage. Visit Aru, Betaab Valley & Chandanwari at your Own Cost. In evening drive back to Srinagar and enjoy overnight stay at the Hotel in Srinagar.
Departure from Srinagar
After Breakfast, check out from Hotel. Transfer to Srinagar Airport to board the flight for onwards destination.
- Accommodation at Double sharing Rooms as per mentioned/similar hotels/houseboat
- Breakfast & Dinner will be provided
- 01 Hr. Shikara Ride will be provided
- Transportation will be provided as per tour programme.
- Toll Tax, parking, driver allowance for all trips
- GST (5%)
- Any Airfare or Train
- Aru, Bettab and Chandanwari in Pahalgam by local car
- Gondola Tickets at Gulmarg
- Chain Car Tangmarg – Gulmarg – Tangmarg
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Any changes you may choose to make during your tour
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc.