Stunning Singapore with Sentosa Island
Welcome to Singapore! You will be welcomed on arrival at Singapore Changi Airport and transferred to your hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day getting your bearings and exploring the neighbourhood. Later in the evening we proceed to Singapore Night Safari. Night Safari is the world’s first nocturnal zoo and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Singapore. Night Safari, the world’s first nocturnal wildlife park, is a 13-time winner of the Best Attraction category awarded by Singapore Tourism Board. Close to 900 animals from approximately 100 species (of which almost 41 per cent are threatened) inhabit the 35-hectare park.
After breakfast at the hotel, you begin your tour of the city. Your half day tour of Singapore will include all major attractions such as Merlion Park, Fountain of Wealth, Chinatown, Little India, City Hall and Parliament House. Shop for souvenirs at the Chinatown street market and try the uniquely Singaporean Roti Prata at Little India. Your city tour ends in the afternoon and you have the rest of the evening free to indulge in some retail therapy.
After enjoying breakfast at our hotel we proceed for our excursion to Gardens by the Bay. The conservatory complex at Gardens by the Bay, Singapore, comprises two cooled conservatories – the Flower Dome & the Cloud Florest. Supertrees are tree-like structures that dominate the Gardens’ landscape with heights that range between 25 metres (82 ft) and 50 metres (160 ft). They are vertical gardens that perform a multitude of functions, which include planting, shading and working as environmental engines for the gardens.
Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel we check-out and proceed to Sentosa Island. Check-In to your resort. Later in the afternoon travel to Sentosa Island by cable car. One of Singapore’s biggest tourist draws, Sentosa has something for everyone. Start your Sentosa experience on a high by riding the Singapore Cable Car Sky Network from Faber Peak Singapore into the island. It’s the ultimate fun day out for the whole family. Next we visit Madamme Tussauds (5 in 1). The ticket includes visit to attraction such as Images of Singapore, Spirit of Singapore Boat Ride, Madame Tussauds, Ultimate Film Star Experience & Marvel 4D Cinema. Our trip will end with visit to Wings of Time. A fitting end to your day out at Sentosa, this spectacular light water show about friendship and courage is staged nightly. Be wowed by spellbinding laser, fire and water effects set to a majestic soundtrack, complete with a jaw dropping fireworks display, possibly the only place to see this in Singapore.
Universal Studios is Southeast Asia’s first and only Universal Studios theme park, featuring 24 rides, shows and attractions in seven themed zones. It’s the perfect destination for families and adrenaline junkies with breath taking rides and themed movie sets. Go beyond the screen and Ride The Movies™ at Universal Studios Singapore. Experience cutting-edge rides, shows, and attractions based on your favourite blockbuster films and television series, including Puss In Boots’ Giant Journey, Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON™, TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure™, Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase and more!
Enjoy your last morning in Singapore before checking out and being transferred to the airport, where you will depart for your destination with bags full of souvenirs and happy memories.
- 3 Nights’ accommodation in Singapore with breakfast in choice of selected hotel category
- 2 Nights’ accommodation in Sentosa Island with breakfast in choice of selected hotel category
- Return Airport Transfers on Seat In Coach Basis
- Half Day Singapore City Tour
- Excursion to Gardens by the Way (2 conservatories)
- Singapore Night Safari with Tram Ride
- Half Day Sentosa Island Tour with One Way Cable Car, Madame Tussauds, Images of Singapore, Spirit of Singapore – Boat Ride, Ultimate Film Star Experience, Marvel 4D Cinema & Wings of Time (07:30 pm) - (Ticket Only)
- Full Day Excursion to Universal Studios (Ticket Only)
- Cost of Singapore Tourist Visa – subject to immigration approval
- Interhotel Transfers from Singapore Hotel to Sentosa Island on Private Basis
- All Tours & Transfers on Seat In Coach Basis
- GST @ 5% extra to be paid on Final Package Price
- TCS @ 5% extra to be paid on Final Package Price
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Anything which is not specified in Inclusions
- Peak / Festival Period Surcharge to be paid extra & will be notified at time of booking confirmation
- Sentosa Island rates are worked on stay between Sun – Thu basis. Surcharges will apply for Fri – Sat stay.
- Early Check-In & Late Check-Out
- Rates are subject to availablity at time of confirmation