Thailand Best Seller
Welcome to Thailand! You will be welcomed on arrival at Bangkok Airport and transferred to picturesque seaside town of Pattaya, on the Gulf of Thailand. Later we arrive in Pattaya & Check into your hotel. Pattaya is a popular Beach resort on the Gulf of Thailand, just 150 km southeast of Bangkok –a mere two-hour drive. This city is best known for its nightlife – you can watch a cabaret show at Alcazar Cabaret or simply head to Walking Street and explore the neon-lit street filled with clubs, bars, and pubs.
After breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Coral Island by speedboat, an hour away. Coral Island also known as “Koh Larn” is a little patch of paradise just a 45-minute boat ride from Pattaya Pier. Enjoy the sun, sand and turquoise waters on this tiny stretch of paradise. Discover Pattaya’s rich underwater world, fly with a parachute go on a sea walker dive and more – all on a secluded beach. This Coral Island activity combines 5 fun water things to do in Pattaya and you are sure to find something you’ve always wanted to try. Option to choose from snorkeling, sea walker diving, parasailing, jet skiing, and banana boating! Don’t forget your CD full of exciting Pattaya memories and share the experience with friends and family back home. Evening we have opportunity to attend the Alcazar Cabaret Show to witness a uniquely Thai spectacle full of light, sound and colour. Alcazar Cabaret Show in Pattaya is the perfect place for people who love live performances and stage shows. The 70 minutes long Alcazar Cabaret Show will feature 17 acts that showcase the culture, dance, and songs of Chinese, Thai, Indian, Russian, Persian, etc.
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast at the hotel and depart for Bangkok. On arrival in Bangkok we check-in to our choice of selected category of Hotel. Enroute we will take you on a tour of Bangkok city. Your half day tour will include all major attractions including the Temple of the Marble Buddha, the Temple of the Golden Buddha and the Gems Gallery, a world renowned centre for gems and jewellery.
After breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Safari World and Marine Park, Thailand’s biggest open zoo, where you will see dolphins, orangutans, lions and birds. Watch wild animals perform breathtaking tricks and be enthralled by the feeding frenzy of endangered carnivores. Hop onto a world of joy and an adventurous day with your friends and family, at the Safari World, renowned for being the best zoo in Bangkok. Spend a day at this open zoo that consists of 2 theme parks – Marine Park and Safari Park. Encounter a fantastic and exhilarating experience of a day out to the Safari World, home to a variety of unique animals and birds. Explore the marine park that offers an in-depth insight into aquatic life. Catch glimpses of the magnificent marine animals and get a chance to spot them from a very close distance
Enjoy your last morning in Bangkok before checking out and being transferred to the airport, where you will depart for your destination with bags full of souvenirs and happy memories.
- 2 Nights’ accommodation in Pattaya in above mentioned or similar category hotel
- 2 Nights’ accommodation in Bangkok in above mentioned or similar category hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Transfers from Bangkok Airport (BKK) – Pattaya Hotel – Bangkok Hotel – Bangkok Airport (BKK)
- Entrance to Alcazar Show on Private Basis
- Half Day Coral Island Tour on Seat In Coach Basis
- Bangkok City & Temple Tour with Visit to Gems Gallery (en route from Pattaya to Bangkok) on Private Basis
- Full Day Safari World & Marine Park with Lunch on Seat In Coach Basis (Monday Closed)
- Packages are valid till 31st March 2023
- *GST @ 5 % extra to be paid on Final Package Price
- TCS @ 5% extra (claimable)
- Cost of On Arrival Visa Charges (approximately THB 2000 per person)
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Anything which is not specified in Inclusions
- National Park Fees of (approx THB 400 per person to be paid directly by guest)
- Peak / Festival Period Surcharge to be paid extra & will be notified at time of booking confirmation. Rates are not valid from 22nd Dec 22 to 5th Jan 23
- Rates are subject to availablity at time of confirmation
- Early Check-In & Late Check-Out