Thailand Fully Loaded
Welcome to Thailand! You will be welcomed on arrival at Bangkok Airport and transferred to picturesque seaside town of Pattaya, on the Gulf of Thailand. Pattaya is a popular Beach resort on the Gulf of Thailand, just 150 km southeast of Bangkok –a mere two-hour drive. This city is best known for its nightlife – you can watch a cabaret show at Alcazar Cabaret or simply head to Walking Street and explore the neon-lit street filled with clubs, bars, and pubs. On arrival, you will have to undergo a mandatory RT-PCR Test at nearest centre. Guest will need quarantine themselves till they receive a negative RT-PCR report.
After breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Coral Island by speedboat, an hour away. Coral Island also known as “Koh Larn” is a little patch of paradise just a 45-minute boat ride from Pattaya Pier. Enjoy the sun, sand and turquoise waters on this tiny stretch of paradise. The adventurous could try their hand at parasailing, sea walking or exploring the coral reefs (on own at additional cost). Later in the afternoon, we proceed for Pattaya Dolphinarium Tour. Boost your energy and enjoy positive emotions at the new dolphin show in Pattaya! A new unique show of dolphins and seals in Pattaya – you are going to see an impressive performance conducted by the trainers from Europe. A chic show of the European level with the participation of the Black Sea dolphins of the Afalin family and fur seals is the hallmark of the new dolphinarium and its main difference from similar projects.
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast at the hotel and depart for Bangkok City & Temple Tour. Today we will take you on a tour of Bangkok city. Your half day tour will include all major attractions including the Temple of the Marble Buddha, the Temple of the Golden Buddha and the Gems Gallery, a world renowned centre for gems and jewellery.
After breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Safari World and Marine Park, Thailand’s biggest open zoo, where you will see dolphins, orangutans, lions and birds. Watch wild animals perform breathtaking tricks and be enthralled by the feeding frenzy of endangered carnivores. Evening return to your hotel.
Enjoy your last morning in Bangkok before checking out and being transferred to the airport, where you will depart for your destination with bags full of souvenirs and happy memories.
- 2 Nights’ accommodation in Pattaya in Ibis Hotel Pattaya or similar
- 2 Nights’ accommodation in Bangkok in Ibis Hotel Sukhumvit 4 or similar
- Daily Breakfast
- Private Transfers from Bangkok Airport (BKK) – Pattaya Hotel – Bangkok Hotel – Bangkok Airport (BKK)
- Half Day Coral Island Tour by Speedboat on Seat In Coach Basis
- Entrance Tickets for Pattaya Dolphinarium
- Full Day Tour of Safari World & Marine Park
- Half Day Bangkok City & Temple Tour with Gems Gallery Visit on Private Basis
- Visit Dolphinarium Pattaya (show time 1100 | 1400 | 1700 hrs)
- Thailand Pass Assistance
- Bookings to be confirmed before 30th June 2022 for travel between 18th Feb – 30th Oct
- All Local Taxes & Charges
- *GST @ 5 % extra to be paid on Final Package Price
- TCS @ 5% extra (claimable)
- Cost of On Arrival Visa Charges (approximately THB 2000 – THB 3000) per person)
- Cost of Mandatory RT-PCR Test on Day-1 (approx between THB 2100 to THB 4000)
- Cost of Mandatory Travel Insurance of USD 50,000 per pax require for Thailand Pass
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Anything which is not specified in Inclusions
- Peak / Festival Period Surcharge to be paid extra & will be notified at time of booking confirmation
- Early Check-In & Late Check-Out
- Additional Transfer Charges from (DMK) Airport