Treasures Tour of India
Indian Maharajas’ Train is a luxury train in India introduced by Indian Railways catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC). A traveler gets an amazing opportunity to Experience royalty but running on wheels. Indian Luxury Train has four cabins Deluxe Cabin, Presidential Suite, Suite and Junior Suite. It also has Lounge Bar and Restaurants. All cabins are designed so beautifully that if one sees through the window, one can enjoy beautiful landscapes. Indian Luxury Train has allover red carpet and interiors are designed keeping in mind the Indian Royal Heritage.
The Golden Triangle India Tour Package is indeed one of the best travel experiences the country has to offer as it covers the most iconic cities i.e. Delhi, Jaipur and Agra. While the national capital has tourists flocking from every corner of the world, Agra and Jaipur also get their fair share of popularity. Thanks to the world-renowned monuments and spectacular edifices that they house. If you also want to traverse the golden triangle circuit of India, then you should do it in style. While anyone can access these places via road, the real charm of the journey lies in traveling on in a train. And what better way than to travel on the ‘world’s leading luxury train’, The Maharajas’ Express. All the four Maharajas’ Express itineraries cover the golden triangle circuits in their own ways.
Treasures of India: If the golden triangle itinerary is all you want to explore, then this short tour of just 4 days and 3 nights is just perfect! Commencing from Delhi, this journey will first take you to Agra, then proceed to Ranthambore and finally to Jaipur on the third day before coming back to Delhi. A heritage ride, this one covers Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Ranthambore National Park, Amber Fort, Jantar Mantar, City Palace and Rambagh Palace among others in just 3 days. Might sound like too much has been packed for such little time, but the itinerary is so perfectly balanced with optional leisure activities that you will be able to enjoy the trip at your own pace. Can’t wait? Get on to book your 2020-21 departures and select a golden triangle tour package from Delhi.
DELHI – AGRA (SUNDAY)
- 08:15 Welcome and Check in at Delhi Safdurjung Railway Station
- 09:15 Maharajas’ Express proceeds to Agra
- 09:30 Brunch onboard
- 13:30 Tour Briefing onboard
- 14:15 Arrive into Agra
- 14:30 Proceed to visit the Taj Mahal
- 18:30 Return to the comforts of Maharajas’ Express. You can choose optional activities –Spa at a Hotel or Mohabbat the Taj Show (Live Dance Drama)
- 19:00 Dinner onboard
AGRA - RANTHAMBORE (MONDAY)
- 07:00 Proceed to visit the Agra Fort.
- 09:00 Return to the comforts of Maharajas’ Express
- 09:15 Breakfast onboard
- 10:45 Maharajas’ Express proceeds to Ranthambore
- 13:00 Lunch onboard
- 15:15 Maharajas’ Express at Sawai Madhopur. Proceed for an exciting Game Drive at Ranthambore National Park
- 18:15 Return to the comfort of Maharajas’ Express
- 18:45 Maharajas’ Express proceeds to Jaipur
- 19:00 Enjoy an Indian Evening onboard.
- 20:00 Dinner onboards
- 22:30 Maharajas’ Express arrives at Jaipur
- 07:00 Breakfast onboard
- 08:30 Proceed to visit the Amber Fort following which you may choose Optional Activities – Spa at a hotel or a visit to City Palace and Observatory (Jantar Mantar) or a City Tour
- 12:30 Return to the comforts of Maharajas’ Express
- 13:30 Lunch onboard
- 17:30 Proceed for Dinner at Rambagh Palace
- 21:00 Return to the comforts of Maharajas’ Express
- 22:30 Maharajas’ Express proceeds to Delhi
- 08:00 Breakfast onboard
- 10:00 Disembark and bid farewell to the Maharajas’ Express as your journey comes to an end !
- Itinerary, destinations and scheduled departures may change without prior notice.
- Please contact your Guest Relations Executive for further details, prices and bookings of optional activities.
Maharajas’ Express Luxury Train Embarkation & Disembarkation
|Journeys||Check-in Venue||Departure Station||Arrival Station|
|Treasures of India||Safdarjung Railway Station, Delhi At 0815 hrs.||Safdarjung Railway Station, Delhi At 0915.||Safdarjung Railway Station, Delhi At 1000 hrs.|
- Accommodation in double / twin bedded cabins with en suite bathrooms.
- All meals, soft beverages, house brands of Indian wines, beer and spirits
- Butler service.
- Guided off train excursions as illustrated in the journeys inclusive of entrance fees, still camera fee, transport and services of a guide.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and mineral water on board.
- Porterage at stations.
- GST (5%)
- Any optional tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Taxes, Insurance, Gratuities.
- Telephone calls, laundry, alcoholic beverages (apart from the house brands of wines, spirits, beer served in the restaurants and bar)
- Video, film and professional still camera fees.
- Maharajas' Express Exclusions Arrival and departure transfers.
- International and domestic air tickets.
- Pre and post tour accommodation and any tour extensions are not included unless specifically mentioned as part of the journeys.