Welcome to Thailand! You will be welcomed on arrival at Bangkok Airport and transferred to picturesque seaside town of Pattaya, on the Gulf of Thailand. Later we arrive in Pattaya & Check into your hotel. Pattaya is a popular Beach resort on the Gulf of Thailand, just 150 km southeast of Bangkok –a mere two-hour drive. This city is best known for its nightlife – you can watch a cabaret show at Alcazar Cabaret or simply head to Walking Street and explore the neon-lit street filled with clubs, bars, and pubs. On arrival, you will have to undergo a mandatory RT-PCR Test at nearest centre. Guest will need quarantine themselves till they receive a negative RT-PCR report.
After breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Coral Island by speedboat, an hour away. Coral Island also known as “Koh Larn” is a little patch of paradise just a 45-minute boat ride from Pattaya Pier. Enjoy the sun, sand and turquoise waters on this tiny stretch of paradise. Discover Pattaya’s rich underwater world, fly with a parachute go on a sea walker dive and more – all on a secluded beach. This Coral Island activity combines 5 fun water things to do in Pattaya and you are sure to find something you’ve always wanted to try. Option to choose from snorkeling, sea walker diving, parasailing, jet skiing, and banana boating! Don’t forget your CD full of exciting Pattaya memories and share the experience with friends and family back home. Evening we have opportunity to attend the Alcazar Cabaret Show to witness a uniquely Thai spectacle full of light, sound and colour. Alcazar Cabaret Show in Pattaya is the perfect place for people who love live performances and stage shows. The 70 minutes long Alcazar Cabaret Show will feature 17 acts that showcase the culture, dance, and songs of Chinese, Thai, Indian, Russian, Persian, etc
Nongnooch Garden, the world class of elegant tropical botanical garden collection of international plants in 50 natural gardens covering 1,700 rai of natural greenhouse. Nong Nooch tropical gardens close to Pattaya is the largest botanical garden in South East Asia. The vast gardens are set in an area of around 600 acres, that originally was to be used as a plantation to grow local fruits. The area was then first turned into a garden for conservation of certain species of plants and flowers, and was later opened to visitors. In the gardens you will find an enormous number of plant and flower species in a particularly well kept environment. See the topiary garden, the orchid nursery, a recreation of Stonehenge and more! Your guide accompanies you to the Thai Cultural Hall to watch daily performances including classical Thai dance and kickboxing as well as a popular elephant show.
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast at the hotel and depart for Bangkok. On arrival in Bangkok we check-in to our choice of selected category of Hotel. Enroute we will take you on a tour of Bangkok city. Your half day tour will include all major attractions including the Temple of the Marble Buddha, the Temple of the Golden Buddha and the Gems Gallery, a world renowned centre for gems and jewellery.
Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast at you hotel. Today we proceed for a day excursion to Dreamworld. Dreamworld is a family-friendly attraction that is popular not only with local but also with International Visitors. Enjoy an array of exciting rides, from the family-friendly Speedy Mouse, to the adrenaline-pumped Haunted Mansion and Tornado! Meet Cinderella and other favorite fairytale characters, see world landmarks like the Eiffel Tower, frolic around in snow and even take a trip down white water rapids: all this and more await at Dream World, also known as Thailand’s very own Disneyland! Go on classic fairground rides like bumper cars, then try out novel attractions like the hair-raising Sky Coaster rollercoaster. Along with a variety of shows, such as the Hollywood Action show – daredevil stunts and mindblowing special effects, anyone? – as well as spectacular sites, like Snow Town in the middle of the park.
Enjoy your last morning in Bangkok before checking out and being transferred to the airport, where you will depart for your destination with bags full of souvenirs and happy memories.
- 3 Nights’ accommodation at Pattaya in selected hotel category
- 2 Nights’ accommodation at Bangkok in selected hotel category
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Private Transfers from Bangkok Airport (BKK) to Pattaya Hotel – Bangkok Hotel – Bangkok Airport (BKK) on Private Basis
- Half Day Coral Island Tour on Seat In Coach Basis
- Alcazar Show (Normal) Seating on Seat In Coach Basis – subject to operation
- Half Day Excursion to Nong Nooch Garden (admission + show) on Seat In Coach Basis
- Bangkok City & Temple Tour on Seat In Coach Basis
- Full Day Excursion to Dreamworld on Seat In Coach Basis
- Thailand Pass Assistance
- All Local Taxes & Charges
- * GST @ 5% applicable on Final Invoice Amount
- TCS @ 5% extra (claimable) on Final Package Amount
- Cost of On Arrival Visa Charges (approximately THB 2000 – THB 3000) per person)
- Cost of Mandatory RT-PCR Test on Day-1 (approx between THB 2100 to THB 4000)
- Cost of Mandatory Travel Insurance of USD 50,000 per pax require for Thailand Pass
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Anything which is not specified in Inclusions
- Peak / Festival Period Surcharge to be paid extra & will be notified at time of booking confirmation
- Early Check-In & Late Check-Out
- Additional Transfer Charges from (DMK) Airport